• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Baby Pool (baby Guessing Game)

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
No, because Im one of those Kre8ive moms. Well I THOUGHT I was being different with my first but then Aiden became the MOST popular name in 06(FML) and then we were like **** it, you name you brother and thus we have a Toby. Just Toby tho, not Tobias or anything related. My brother calls them Odin and Thor, says thats what I SHOULD have named them and I shame my Norse heritage for NOT. He says Odin will smite me in the after life and that I will not have a proper Viking funeral. *sigh*

lol...see my last name is bush so there is alot of names my wife would not allow me to pick just because its not good to put in front of bush

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
awww!!! I love babies!! Congratulations! I can't wait to have children lol. hmmm... Josphine?
though if I had a little girl i would name her Lotus or Cora or maybe even Kialani lol. I know they are weird lol but I think they are beautiful lol.

Congrats hylian_monolith for winning the baby pool. You have bragging right over the form on how awesome you are at guessing.
Here is the info
Kinsley Sue
6 pounds 6 ounces
19 1/4inches long

Really? I won? It seems I'm as clairvoyant as expected... even over the interweb I could closely guesstimate what she would look like.

Kinsley Sue was totally my second guess for name. [/burningtrousers]

I like that name but my niece is already named that but different spelling. Soon iwill have pictures up just haven't had time yet to get in the computer

Picutre of the little miss as promissed.
32096-2013-02-24-20-07-42-999.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom