• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Baby Pool (baby Guessing Game)

So I haven’t post anything for a while but here soon I’ll be having my second kid "little girl". I am trying to have some fun with it by doing a baby pool for ZD. Please everyone join in and guess. The only thing up for grabs is for pride and the right to brag. So far I only have two people that have guessed octorok74 and girlwithafary. There is no login required. So everyone come join in on the fun of introducing the next gen zelda gamer. Hint due date is feb 22nd. Anthony Bush's Baby Pool

I had my baby a few days ago and I was so excited to name him! I named him Stefon! : D

When I want another child and if it is a girl, her name will be Nina :3

I also like the name Priscilla, I don't know why but I do :3

Congrats! I added my guesses, and I KNOW I got the name wrong. Amelia Pond. A few people said she'd be male, wow, people. But you ahve my sincere congratulations. MY own baby brother was born a year ago, and he's playing OoT as soon as he can hold the controller.

Yea I have already been working with my son on playing video games. Hes 2 and will be 3 soon. Right now we are playing Monster hunter tri. He just loves to kill his rawrs lol. Thank you so much.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Ya your boy is just a few weeks older than my boy. Mr T is very far from being able to play video games tho, were still working on getting shapes in the right opening. Poor kid gets so frusturated, but I give him props for sticking with it when he WANTS that round peg to go in the square hole!!

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Also you need to change my hair answer to BLACK and my eye answer to gray. Babies that come out blonde and blue eyed are rare. Shes gonna have black hair thats between 1/2 and 3/4 inches long and when she opens her little eyes its gonna be like gazing into a raging storm.... just a HINT of what is to come my friend.... just. a. hint......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom