• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Baby Loftwing in My Yard...

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
once there was a baby bird in a nest on our garage door, and when we opened it *SPLAT* there wasn't that much blood, and it's mom was yelling at it to get up. I gave it food and stuff, but it wasn't there the next day. I can also remember an instance when my my mom knocked down a nest on our porch and the eggs exploded and you could see the little bird embryos.

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
Aw, sorry it died. I'm glad you cared enough to watch over it and gave it so much attention. At the very least, it didn't die lonely :)

Fig

The Altruist
I was about 10, a baby bird had a broken wing and me, my brother, and my uncle took him and gave him care. We decided to call him "Pidgey" in honor of the Tiny Bird Pokémon! We always made sure he was safe no matter what and he would always perch on our fingers. Now, after seven years later, we occasionally see him around as an adult. Sometimes he will land in our heads and sing us a song! ^^

Non-Epic

Resident Cucco Kicker
Labrynna, because Hyrule is too mainstream.
I once had a small owl that was injured in my backyard. My friend found it out there and we brought it inside, and gave it food, water, etc. My mother and I helped it's wing, giving it a small little wooden splint, allowing it to try and fly in the garage. Soon after it flew away when we opened the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom