• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Babies...

Do babas look cute...

• No babies look Ugly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think babies look cute

• I'm not sure

• I'm sort of sure but too scared to tell you

• I think it's a 50\50 scenario

• Not to be racist but I only think a certain race of baby looks cute

• I think human babies aren't ugly but look bad

• I really hate the look of babies

• I hate babies altogether their personality and looks

• No I can't stand baby looks

• I think babies look adorable

• I think babies looks are better than any other looks

• Total voters

Zorth

#Scoundrel
They are cute between the age 6-12 months, that's when they don't look like an old rug with a face on it anymore and before they start talking and running around.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I personally cannot stand babies. I know we're all babies starting out, but they are just ugh. People love to go "awwww she so kyoot" but like...what? No. Babies are not cute. All they do is scream/holla, poop their pants, and throw up. Jeez. :/

Oh, and they aren't cute either.

So you're saying the only distinct advantage teenagers have over babies is potty training?

I don't understand most of you members who said babies are ugly, and annoying. That literally breaks my heart. Having a baby in your life is a biggest change that you're going to experience. I was the same way before I got pregnant, I wanted nothing to do with having children and didn't want to deal with them. But once I got pregnant, I thought "hey, let's give it a shot, what's the worse that could happen?" And guess what, nothing happened.

My view and stand point changed on babies cause once I gave birth to mine and seen him, I had a bond with him. I didn't care what he looked like, because I will love him regardless, I didn't care what he smelt like, because I will love him regardless, and I don't care how bad he cried because mommy would be there to make him happy because I love him.

Would I have another baby? Maybe after I get my finances right so I don't have to give him away either, but there is no need to look down on a baby because he/she is self defenseless and requires lots of attention, it isn't fair to him or you

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Babies are cute. How can you hate something entirely innocent?

My turtle was innocent...until he murdere--ate one of my pet fish. \_(;/)_/

Now, I really don't hate babies. I just hate their actions which, funnily enough, are not very different from an older human.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I'm legitimately terrified of babies
I don't hate them and they can be cute but seriously if someone asks me to hold their baby or watch a baby for a minute I will freak out
They just
Even though they're young and tiny just
Babies are scary.

I feel the exact same way.

This means I can't hold my little nephew. :(

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, newborn babies can be odd looking. But, some of them are actually quite cute! My sister's first born had the most adorable little smile I've ever seen! :)

Babies are awesome. Sure, they can be tough to raise, but the human race would die out if it weren't for babies. All you people who are saying that you hate babies are, indirectly, saying that you hate the main thing keeping our race alive. That's almost as bad as saying you hate a particular animal. Every animal is important to the ecosystem. If a species you hate (ex. mosquitoes) goes extinct, ten we, as humans, would change because mosquitoes are incredibly important as an ecosystem.

Back on topic, I hope to have kids one day. Kids can change somebody's life in a positive way, and I want to experience that for myself. As for when? Well, I'd probably say between the ages of 20 and 30.

ILU

i luv u
I really think they are creepy to look at. I have seen SOME that are cute, but rarely. I know, they are just starting out, but just like with grown people, not all of them look good. There are ugly babies just like there are ugly people. It doesn't say anything about the personality they will develop as they grow up. But, as far as appearance goes, I really don't like to look at them, and it creeps me out when they stare.

Unfortunately, a lot of people assume that girls LOVE babies, so people are always offering to let me hold their baby or asking to me to watch them for a moment. Then, when I refuse, they are offended. *shrug* Not everyone likes them. I've had family shove their baby in my arms to watch for a second, and I felt like I was going to vomit because they were doing that hiccup thing where they might spitup, and I was terrified. >_<

Eh, I dunno why they are visually unappealing. Maybe it's all the lumpiness? Maybe it's the oversized heads they have yet to grow into?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I personally think that babies do look cute. But I do agree, some don't. But most do. New borns are very adorable to me <3 They are so small! They may look strange and pink (at least I was born pink :P). But they are still so cute <3

Not only humans. But all other baby animals look cute to me. I think it's only human babies who have a chance of not being cute. But all baby animals are small and cute <3

As for the crying and pooping, well, you can't really blame them :P Us, grown up humans, probably annoy other species much more than babies can ever annoy anyone.

Yet when they get older. Like around 2 to 10ish. They can be a nightmare. Crying, tattle tailing, screaming, demanding. They cuteness doesn't work then :P

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
there are some babies that i think are cute,and others which i think 'that is one UGLY' child
but is this really about how a baby looks,or about the concept of having a baby

Honestly I think puppies and kittens are cuter than babies, but that's just me. ^^ Human babies look like little aliens, lol

I think kids are cute when they're toddlers with a head of hair and teeth. When they're at the age when they tell stories -- adorbs. ^^

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Oh wow look at all the options...

Anyways I can't stand anything about babies. They look ugly as all get out. They can't take care of themselves. They're the dumbest things on the planet, even dumber than sheep. They barf, poop, etc. nonstop. Their cries drive me up the wall, and if I had one I think I might chuck it out of a window due to pure rage. They're manipulative as well, causing perfectly normal men and women to turn into irrational beings who change their entire personalities to accommodate to the little buggers. Even for people who don't have babies, they still cause them to go all doughey-eyed around them, and if you don't adore babies just like everyone else you're considered a freak. Like me. They need you right now. When they don't... they'll cast you out. Like a leper. See their morals, their code... um, wait, I think I'm getting carried away... what were we talking about again?

Oh. Right. Babies. I don't like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom