• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I made a new signature in anticipation for Fairy Tail 2014, the new season that will air on April 5th. I'm very excited for it.

RiseFromtheAshes_zpsca1ef70a.png

I had a hard time deciding on what to use for this sig, but I really like how it came out.

This is super cool. I like how it's kind of focused on the expression. Really cool stuff here, Az. Keep it up!

Mido

Version 1
A new Fairy Tail avatar. I made it using official art for the anime continuation.

Natsu2014_zps1a2a3122.png

I like how it came out. It took me a while to crop it just right.

Yeah, I like it! Natsu really looks ready to do something! :lol: I think the brightness really plays well into the avatar!

However, now that you mention the great day of April 5th, I have come to realize the gravity of the terrible situation I'm in! After finishing "The First 48" episodes, I've been frantically searching for a new source material after Netflix, but I've struggled! Now I won't finish the 50+ episodes by then! D: Hopefully, I can catch up in a few weeks though, so I hope that these new episodes will be somewhere for me to watch when the time comes! :)

Aside from my banter and more towards the relevant talk, your avatar, and the above sig, are awesome!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Think you could do me a Little mac Sig and Avatar Wombo Combo? And have the smash bros logo on it?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Are you still taking request AZ? If you are, I'd like to make one.

Sara from Naruto. I can't find many images of her, but I'm linking the ones I like. For Avatar, signature and profile picture (optional), if you could.

JQyruK7.png

iFnNJ1P.png
(preferred avatar, but I trust your artistic judgement)

GJjSgE9.jpg
(preferred signature, but I trust your artistic judement)

Words are unnecessary, but I trust your artistic judgement. Thanks in advance! ^^

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Hey Azure, I'd really love it if you could make me a sig! rikka and yuuta.jpg
That's my preffered image, if that's alright. Thanks in advance!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Whoa where'd all these requests come from wow :eek:

Alright, sorry it took so long Linkdude74, here's your sig and avy combo of Little Mac:

Linkdude74sRequest-Avatar_zpsa5bc9351.png

Linkdude74sRequest-Signature_zps4565434f.png

Here's your request, Imogen. I did the best I could with the pictures you gave me, but there was only one quality picture, so...

ImogensRequest-Third-Avatar_zps2ac5841d.png

ImogensRequest-Third-Signature_zps99cc74cd.png

And here's your request, Majora'sMask98:

MajorasMask98sRequest_zpsdb5c7691.png

I hope you guys like them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom