• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I made a Kyoukai no Kanata sig but I don't really like it so I'm not gonna use it.

ForgettingthePast_zps250b61cc.png

I don't really like the text and I feel like the background is too dark... idek.

bunny

birb overlord
The text is kinda hard to read cause the background is dark, but it still looks good overall. It kinda looks like Akihito is looking back on his memories or something, I dunno, but it's cool. I like it. =D

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Now then, avatar request...

Stein.png

Background Colour

Asphalt

Border Colour

Black

Text Colour

Blood Red

Text

Vain

General Instructions

Alright, so have the avatar be 100 x 100 as far as dimensions go and place the rendered image in the exact same spot within the new one, then simply place the text in the mid-left section in that empty area next to Stein's neck and that's it. Oh, and as far as text font goes, use the one from that most recent sig of yours if it's no issue.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Okay new Kyoukai no Kanata sig, based on episode 9 which gave me lots of feels:

IWishIdNeverMetHim_zpsef7b3d32.png

This one took me a while. Since my mouse is broken, I had to use my trackpad to make this, and that was a pain. Plus, rendering Akihito while keeping the effects of his youmu powers was harrrd. Rendering Mirai was easier, though I'm not sure I like how she looks up there... Not to mention it took me like an hour to decide on a background. I also find the color scheme a little off... I was trying to make it a little colorful to go with the effects of his youmu powers but I don't think it turned out too well...

I still like it, though. I'm gonna use it for a little while.

I like it, Arsenic! Though, I think you could go for making the background a tad darker--not the entire background, but around the render so that it works with it a little more. An easy way to accomplish this is to take advantage of the drop shadow tool and implement the subtle value transition that way. Keep it up~ <#

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom