• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Graphics

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I have a request!
I'd like an avatar and signature of Revolutionary Girl Utena looking fierce/knightly. (Different images for both the avatar and sig, please.)

I have a few image I could find that I like- but if you have a different image in mind, I'm ok with that, too. ^_^
utena.jpgutena2.jpgutena3.jpgutena6.jpgutena7.jpg

The first and fourth are my favorites.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'll try to get to that when I can Furie. ;)

Anyway, say hello to my latest signature. I'm very proud of this one.

ThoseWhoFightToProtect.png

Another Sword Art Online graphic. Gee what a surprise. This one takes the scenes of when Kirito first used Dual Blades in both Sword Art Online and in ALfheim Online and puts them together. And, I added a sweet little caption too. I'm proud of how this one came out. What do you guys think of it?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
You are getting greater and greater as you keep making graphics, Azure. The signature looks fantastic. I really liked what you did on the background with the faded picture. Great work:yes: Keep up the amazing work, Azure;)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
You're the best. ^_^ (hence why I come to you, lol) Thank you in advance for my request!

Dan

I'll try to get to that when I can Furie. ;)

Anyway, say hello to my latest signature. I'm very proud of this one.

ThoseWhoFightToProtect.png

Another Sword Art Online graphic. Gee what a surprise. This one takes the scenes of when Kirito first used Dual Blades in both Sword Art Online and in ALfheim Online and puts them together. And, I added a sweet little caption too. I'm proud of how this one came out. What do you guys think of it?

You have an amazingly charming caption wit, you are a thing of beauty both you and the graphic ol'bean.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I love both, Azure. I'm not lying to you. Both look HD and fantastic. Both look amazing and beautiful. Great work, Azure. You really did an awesome job;)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
New signature! What?! But it hasn't even been a week yet! I don't care. Check it out.

ThePowerofDetermination.png

Whee. I'm pretty proud of this one. The text on the bottom is a little bit hard to read, but still legible, so I guess it's fine. What do you guys think?

Also, Furie, I'll get to your graphics... probably later tonight. Or when I'm not lazy.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
New signature! What?! But it hasn't even been a week yet! I don't care. Check it out.

It looks amazing, Azure! Really awesome on this signature. Really good quality, nice texture with the background, everything looks great. Great work, Azure. Love to see more from you!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports

Whee. I'm pretty proud of this one. The text on the bottom is a little bit hard to read, but still legible, so I guess it's fine. What do you guys think?

Also, Furie, I'll get to your graphics... probably later tonight. Or when I'm not lazy.
Oh my gosh Azure that is so epic aeiohfahghjasfghjsf
why are you so epic? i don't know why
you're so talented i cannot even asrghijashjaksfjgjakrjghjakdsfjhas

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm lovin' that signature. It just inspires justice, y'know?
tongue.gif
Again, you're a master when it comes to fading images. Please, keep it up, Az!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom