• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Artwork

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is the first drawing I've done with my brand new tablet! This is also a present for my girlfriend, Abi (zelda_geek). I hope you like it, Abi! <3

1OdfQ

This took me like three hours O:

bunny

birb overlord
OH. MY. GLOB. IT'S FRICKIN' AMAZIIINNGG. =D <3 <3 <3 I really love the eyes! And I love the way you shaded it!! I am so jelly you got used to drawing with your tablet this fast. xD My first digital drawing was horrendous, but this is just beautiful! =D I love it. C: <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is the cover of the Spanish Valentine's Day Card I made for my girlfriend today! Why Spanish, you ask? Because it was classwork for my Spanish class. o: I'm just gonna post the cover, because the inside of the card doesn't have any artwork.

AbisValentinesDayCard1_zps2e95c418.png

Happy Valentine's Day, Abi! <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hi, guys! It's been a long time since I posted some artwork here. Let's get this rolling again with a topic everybody loves; gay marriage! :rolleyes: I had to draw a cartoon for my sociology class on reasons why some people might resist social change, and I used gay marriage as my topic. The comic is about two friends, each with opposing views about the subject, discussing why they think gay marriage should be made legal or remain illegal. I tried to cover good reasons both for and against in it. Now, without further adieu, here it is:

2OS7C.png
2OSkU.png

I redacted my last name. ;P

I tried to wrap it up with some humor at the end. My sociology teacher loved it. I'd like to add that my views are the same as what the male character expressed. :bleh: Also, please don't turn my art thread into a gay marriage debate because of this! :sweat:

bunny

birb overlord
The drawings in each panel are really good. You did a nice job expressing both the girl and boy's emotions (as well as opinions.)

Looks like Asuna and Kirito arguing about gay marriage? xDD

resists urge to defend opinion

Anyways, great job. You should post your drawings more often. ^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hi, guys! I made a clay model of the Fairy Tail guild mark in Art Club. =D I tried taking the best pictures I could with my laptop's built-in camera, because my actual camera is dead now. (Like, literally dead. It won't even turn on anymore, even with fresh batteries. I think it's broken. :c )

30lyI.PNG
30lz1.PNG

I used a Royal Blue gloss to paint it. It took about two weeks; not because it was hard to make, but because our club advisor was really busy so she didn't have a lot of time to spend on them. The actual time I spent working on it was about two-three meetings worth of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom