• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Artwork

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Majora's Mask Mirror Sheild Parody

I made this to celebrate Zelda's 25th anniversary. It's a parody of my own reaction when I first got the Mirror Sheild in Majora's Mask. Sorry if the picture quality isn't too good. Let me know if you can't read any of the diologue. I'll tell you what they're saying. Oh, and just a heads-up... The "H" word is used. Just letting you guys know, in case any of you would take offense to it.

hALQM.jpg

F5YKL.jpg

j2s5T.jpg

udR09.jpg

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did making it! Tell me what you thought of it.​

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
ZOMG! I love it!!!! Very funny. Link is all enraged just because it has a scream face like in that movie scream that gives me nightmares ^^ nice work once again :clap:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I don't think the Mirror Shield in MM looked THAT bad. I mean, it wasn't as sleek or polished as the OoT shield, but I think it had a bit more personality. It seemed to fit with the theme of the place you find it in Ikana.
Hmm good point but I think he made it to be funny not to offend people or the games....

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Man! Great job Azure, you really good at drawing :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Skyward Sword Fanart: Link and Zelda

Not my best work, but oh well. Sorry about the god-awful quality; I'll try and get a better quality picture tomorrow, when there's more light to work with. But for now, enjoy, and tell me what you think! :)

EDIT: Here's a picture with slightly better picture quality. Sorry, but I can't get it much better than that...
photosht.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom