• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Artwork

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Coming in for the first time in forever with some scratchy concept art for The Concerto of Spirits.

Tried drawing Sitri. Practicing sad expressions. Her story isn't going to be a happy one, I think... I'm not terribly satisfied with these sketches, though.
the concerto of spirits concept art 1.jpg

This Mikhaeyla came out great. I tried adding some lines in her face to show her age, but I dunno if it translated well...
the concerto of spirits concept art 2.jpg

A little Sitri daydreaming about Alphonse. I think this is my favorite of the whole bunch.
the concerto of spirits concept art 3.jpg

First attempt at Zoie. I am.... not happy with it. His hair doesn't look like how I envisioned it. Also his eyebrows are messy. I need more expressions practice.
the concerto of spirits concept art 4.jpg

First Kuudo. She came out decent, I think.
the concerto of spirits concept art 5.jpg

This was just to work out the design of Zoie's axe, but I decided to add the man himself, too. He's just having a grand old time.
the concerto of spirits concept art 6.jpg

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why the hell are all my discord embeds broken now? The pictures still exists on discord. Wat the hell. I can't be bothered to go back and fix them all right now... Ugh.....

Here's some more, still hosted on discord cuz I wanna see if they work.

6d light and dark.jpg
6d light.jpg
6d dark.jpg

Lu Woh and Fediel, the dragon gods of life and death from Granblue Fantasy, drawn in art class with my students.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Those seem to be stable, but who knows for how long... Ugh. I should look into transporting my art to imgbox like I do with my graphics. Discord was so handy because I could just link the pics I took with my phone since all my art is physical. I figured the links would be permanant for as long as the images still exist on discord... guess not. Siiiiiigh.....

Anyway, here's more Granblue Fantasy dragons. Ewiyar and Wilnas this time. Next week I may try to do Wamdus and Galleon to complete the set of the Six Dragons if I have the opportunity.

6d wind and fire.jpg
6d wind.jpg
6d fire.jpg

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Everything's broken again so I think soon I'm gonna try to work on restoring all the art in here up to a certain point. Instead of download links I'm gonna just upload them directly as attachments. Gonna have to scroll back through discord quite a bit to get all the pics, but I'll get there given time...

In the meanwhile, here's a new pic of my oc Tshering that I drew recently.

tshering tamang sketch 4-8-24.jpg

I swear her eyebrows get bigger every time I draw her... I think this might be my favorite sketch of her yet. Really pleased with the lines and the expression on this one.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I drew Silvia on friday since it was her birthday. Haven't done birthday sketches in a while...

silvia escandor-soleil sketch 4-12-24.jpg

Preeeetty happy with it... I think her hair turned out better than usual. Also I tried for a bit more angular look for the insignia on her armor, but I think I prefer the old, rounder version. That's the symbol of the Sun Makers from Story 12, but I'm thinking of also just making it her family crest, as well.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I spent about an hour and a half restoring the art that was broken on the last two pages of this thread... I couldn't find everything again, but I got most of them.

Now here's a dump of stuff I drew at work, mostly of Link. When my students have art class, they do their work independently so I have the time to draw along with them, doing my own thing. Most of what I've drawn these past few months has been in their art class.

totk link sketch 1.jpg
lonk number one

totk link sketch 2.jpg
lonk number two

totk link sketch 3.jpg
lonk number three. my favorite of the bunch.

totk zelda sketch 2.jpg
this zelda took two separate class periods.

gbf sandalphon.jpg
sandalphon from granblue fantasy

gbf deliford.jpg
deliford from granblue fantasy. this was one of the biggest drawings ive done in years.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I drew Tshering and Silvia so close together so I just had to finish out the family and draw Azure and Korra, too.

azure escandor-soleil sketch 4-15-24.jpg
korra escandor-soleil sketch 4-15-24.jpg

I'm super happy with both of them. Azure came out really clean, and I think that's my best Korra yet. I've been struggling for a long time on how to properly do the bouncy waves in the back of her hair. Think I finally nailed it.

escandor-soleil family photos 1.jpg
Everyone together!

escandor-soleil family photos 2.jpg
The parents!

escandor-soleil family photos 3.jpg
The daughters!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom