• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Axle Facts

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
(I'm not sure where this thread should be posted)

I was going through Zelda Dungeon's Youtube Channel and came across this video that was posted last August. It is about 'Axle Facts'. For those who don't understand, Caleb explains the concept nicely in the early portion of the video.

[video=youtube;9AzbizgRt1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AzbizgRt1I&feature=plcp&context=C4a43212VDvjVQa1PpcFMf7i6t52szaxQvXiASnEF7 j5JQt6KVk5E%3D[/video]
I thought it would be a nice idea to post it here and have people come up with their own facts. Also, since Zelda Dungeon has several new fans that weren't here then, they'll see it for the first time and have a good laugh.

Anyway, here's a joke to start off with.

'There is a reason Axle likes Majoras Mask so much. He can beat the game in minutes by walking into the game and punching the moon back in to space."

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Ha ha, Chuck Norris always seem to be the butt of jokes. So changing it to Axel was pretty funny.

The one I got the kick out of the most is "The Takkuri tried to steal Axel's sword. There are no Takkuri in later Zelda games.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Axle doesn't give masks to the children in the moon, they gives masks to him. (lame I know. With all these majora's mask comments....)

Ganondork

goo
The Maku Tree in Oracle of Ages has a crush on Link, when Axle plays Oracle of Seasons, the Maku Tree has a crush on him.

Majora's Cat

How about that
It was not the goddesses who caused the flooding of Hyrule, but it was Axle when he peed in a toilet.

Caleb

Walkthrough Man
Axle Facts: Legend of Zelda Jokes

Post well known facts about Axle the Beast here and his crazy skills in Zelda games! (This is a play on Chuck Norris Jokes, but with a Zelda spin) Here's a few examples:

Axle is so overpowered that a minimalist run for him is equivilent to a 100%.
When Axle attacks a Yellow Chuchu, the Chuchu gets shocked.
Bombs run away from Axle before they explode.
Spectacle Rock is actually a reference to Axle. Who is watching you. All the time.
Axle once scowled at some grass. Now it's known as the Haunted Wasteland.
Axle thinks the Worlds Finest Eyedrops are a scam. He just spits in Biggoron's eye.
Axle gives Kaepora Gaebora (the owl) advice.
Axle grants the Triforce a wish.
When Axle plays the original Legend of Zelda (NES) and enters the first cave, the Old Man merely says 'TAKE THIS.'

That's how it works. Make your own, post below and have fun! :)

lol wut Two competing threads about this! :lol: Due to being made by Caleb, I deem this one more official than the other!

Mases was right, Axle and Ronald Reagan are indeed overrated.

Axle doesn't break pots; pots break before Axle.
The moon doesn't destroy Termina in 72 hours, Axle destroys the moon.
When Axle attacks a Like Like, the Like Like gets eaten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom