• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Awesome, cool stuff in games that just never gets old.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Are there any things in some games that you find so cool/awesome/nice/badass/exhilarating/etc that you can do them over and over again?

I love, loove stocking up on Chateau Romani (infinite magic for those who didn't know) in MM and just roll around in termina field. I feel like I could do it forever.

I love doing all-out attacks in Persona 5, too. It's cool and flashy as heck and it never gets old.

What about you?

Sailing in The Wind Waker is awesome and not once has it ever felt like a chore to me. I love the way it makes me feel and the feeling hasn't dimished at all since the day the game launched and it never will <3

I also love running into a huge gathering of enemies in Hyrule Warriors with a full special meter and watching the bodies fly. So liberating.

Come ****ing get some!!

tumblr_p2exio6ejz1u1ry24o2_500.gif

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The gore in REmake2. I'll spare everyone screenshots, but blasting a zombie's head open, or cutting them in half with a shotgun, or breaking off their arms and legs, is just so satisfying and it never diminishes.

The Mortal Draw in Twilight Princess is dope, too. A lizalfos comes close thinking you're an easy target and them BOOM! Always great.

Cleaving ships in Assassin's Creed Odyssey was always fantastic, too. Nothing like eighty oarsmen giving it their all so I can ram an enemy ship, smash it into two pieces, and watch it be swallowed by the Aegean in tribute to Poseidon.

Those handful of bossfights in Hollow Knight that climatically sync to the first chord of the song as a way to start the battle. Especially the Mantis Lords. Hall of Gods fight doesn't have anything on the base game fight: it's what I look forward to most whenever I've started additional playthroughs.

Grabbing people midair with Ridley's side-b and then connecting that with the sweetspot of his fair after throwing them. I'm not good at Smash, I'll never get tired of actually doing something cool.

Running over bokoblins with horses in TP and BotW.

Running next to Dinraal in the badlands in BotW. I don't have the full fireproof armor set, I'm glad I can get away with doing this without bursting into flame.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I have to add in the Finish-Off from Astral Chain. Platinum games is just SO good at combat, the battles in their games are flashy as heck, and just have an enemy explode in a plethora of flashes and colors with that satisfying CLING ... mmmmm <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom