• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Opinion

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
It was great :D
Really funny and filled with action.
I usually don't watch Marvel movies (Or many movies at all now that I think about it) but I think this movie has got me hooked :P

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Robert Downey Jr made the comedy of the movie. Everything he says and how his character Iron Man interacts with other people is hilarious.
Captain America: "Take off that suit of armor and what are?" Tony Stark: "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist."
Iron Man: "What is this, Shakespeare in the park? Doth thou mother know you weareth her drapes?"
Captain America: "Stark! We need a plan of attack!" Iron Man: "I have a plan: Attack!"
And the last scene after the credits end where everyone is eating shawarma and none of them say a word was the best part of the whole movie.

I really liked the Avengers, it wasn't a let down even though I went in with a ton of hype. I liked how it featured a serious story and a realistic world but still had that comic book style humor. That's what I love about Joss Whedon's work.
I'm looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises and X-Men: First Class 2

Stan Lee was one of the people who created Marvel and Captain Marvel is part of DC Shazam. So what are you talking about.
Anyway, great movie, much better than what I was expecting.

There is a Captain Marvel in Marvel, too. Many of them actually. A few of them have history with Thanos and cosmic Marvel. It's actually why DC's Captain Marvel's comic book title is Shazam and not Captain Marvel, since there was a dispute between the two companies.

I thought it was personally one of the best movies I have seen this year. It had a right amount of violence, humour, and just overall greatness. I personally thought they were going to over do it with the characters and everything, but boy, was I COMPLETELY wrong. The way how the transisitioned with the characters having their "own little moment of shine and fame" was pretty great. I absolutely adored the Hulk and his moments. It was priceless the whole time with him :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom