• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Damn guys, just be active af while I'm at work why don't you. :P

Vote Tally 2.3

PatCat (1) - Frozen Chosen
Mido (5) - PatCat, A Link In Time, HeroOfTime, Eduarda, DekuNut

Not Voting: The Hero of Legend, Kokirion, Viral Maze, Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, Kirino, Mido, Linkdude74, Storm, Jamie

With 17 alive, 9 votes are majority. Day 2 will end Monday, June 6th, 10pm PST (GMT-7) [15 minutes from now].

Agreed. His last post also isn't leaving me with scummy vibes. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to unvote now and maybe save an unconfirmed but townread Mido, or keep my vote on him and possibly have a confirmed townie tomorrow.

I reckon we'll also have one nearly confirmed townie to work off tomorrow in addition to HeroOfTime. The mafia will probably target PatCat or Linkdude tonight, so if the doctor is lucky enough to guess correctly, we can have both of their roles available for another extra night of use. But we can at least be fairly confident one will survive. That said, if I'm correct, a serial killer is also present, but they were foiled because they targeted a commuter, so that might complicate things.

I don't like how quiet it is at the end of the day. Either scum completely gave up on Mido and sent at least one other to bus him or we are mislynching another townie. I see no better leads right now, but the lack of a counterwagon makes me uneasy.

I don't think Mido is likely to be mafia. But the rest of our candidates, through some method or another, seem even less likely to be scum.

Honestly, I think our mafia in this game is a good one. They're guys that haven't slipped up yet (as far as we know), and probably are on most everyone's "leaning town" list at the moment. That's not going to change this game day, that's for sure. I don't see much else we can do but hope the night goes our way.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Do we lynch inactives, lynch town leans, lynch experienced players. It's really hard to tell and we're in a dead end no matter where we turn. I hope the night gives something at least please

Do we lynch inactives, lynch town leans, lynch experienced players. It's really hard to tell and we're in a dead end no matter where we turn. I hope the night gives something at least please

I think activity is a fine measure to go off for a Day 1 lynch, but I prefer not to use it later on. Different people have different posting styles. The only time I would resort to activity for a lynch is if someone has a predictable pattern of activity depending on their faction, but I don't think anyone on ZD is that readable.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
how about **** you like you've never gotten mad over a mafia game before

i'm sorry for having opinions if you don't like it then too ****ing bad

^

Really wasn't but you know w/e

I'd support a Sadia vig tbh

i ****ing have to so

unvote
You whine about roleclaims every game. Yeah I get it sometimes and usually I'm with you but I have literally zero problem with HoT's softclaim. Seemed completely reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom