• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I believe Ultron would be a Serial Killer. Being an avid Marvel movie guy that would be his shtick. But i mean look who we are dealing with here

Does he look like the kind of guy who gives much thought into things. Btw i love this video

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I believe Ultron would be a Serial Killer. Being an avid Marvel movie guy that would be his shtick. But i mean look who we are dealing with here

Does he look like the kind of guy who gives much thought into things. Btw i love this video

tristan WTF XD XD XD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
why do you do that XD XD

but for real, if you haven't seen him dancing to jb you have no idea what you're talking about

Storm

I mean im trying to figure out the 14 heroes i mean we have
Captain America
Hulk
Thor
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Iron Man
War Machine (maybe)
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Ant Man
Spider Man
Falcon
Daredevil
Wolverine
Starlord
Draxx
Gamora
Rocket Racoon
Groot
Red Hulk
Doctor Strange
Fantastic 4
Etc.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Btw guys, I hope you all noticed that the days only last 3 days and the nights 1. I'm doing that mostly as an experimental thing because 5 days often ends up being a lot more than necessary, and I don't think anybody really needs a whole 2 days to send in a night action (plus I get really impatient during the night phases usually). If it works out, I'm hoping to set a new standard here, because 7 days for one entire game day is a bit excessive.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well think about this Storm
1) It really doesn't matter
2) Were only using the MCU movies
3) He gave us specific movies
So what I'd guess is both teams of the Civil War Avengers, Quicksilver, Thor, Hulk, and a SHIELD Agent (Nick Fury, Sharon Carter, Phil Coulson, or possibly Peggy)

Storm

We noticed. Just not going to acknowledge this. Also. Everybody keep Pinging @Doc . I want his opinion

Storm

Well think about this Storm
1) It really doesn't matter
2) Were only using the MCU movies
3) He gave us specific movies
So what I'd guess is both teams of the Civil War Avengers, Quicksilver, Thor, Hulk, and a SHIELD Agent (Nick Fury, Sharon Carter, Phil Coulson, or possibly Peggy)
But he said Alien. And cosmic.
The Guardians of The Galaxy may very well be in the list of names

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
We noticed. Just not going to acknowledge this. Also. Everybody keep Pinging @Doc . I want his opinion
But... Why? On what? He's yet to post, read the thread, or even get online, so extra tags would be useless. Plus, nothing has happened so far, so what's there to have an opinion on? Characters? Character list doesn't really matter when it comes to this game because, yknow, we cant claim. I do support looking at possible scum characters though, as that could effect the number of Mafia.
So obviously I agree that Thanos is the godfather. Loki and Ronan would both make sense. Looking at the size of this game, I expect there to be either a fourth scum or a third party. Maybe not both. Ultron seems possible but I doubt he'd be part of a cosmic war, even as a serial killer. So I'll say fourth scum. Malekith worked on his own so maybe not him, so instead maybe the old dude who works for Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom