• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm just gonna
Vote: Storm
I've got nothing on anyone so I have to start somewhere. You're focusing a lot on characters which to be honest doesn't matter when the lines seek to be drawn out quite clearly and claiming is heavily cut down on.

Mido

Version 1
Alright, so in summation of the discussion, 4 mafia members and a potential serial killer? I'll roll with it for now.

welcome to
STORMS MUTHAFUKIN LIST. Day 1

This got me laughing, I've got to tell you! :D Moving on:

- Eduarda
- Sadia
- Pendio

- DekuNut-Trombone Player(Always)
- Ver-go-a-go-go
- Storm-Avenger
- The Hero of Legend
- LittleGumball
- Viral Maze
- Frozen Chosen
- kokirion
- Heroine of Time
- Linkdude74
- PatCat
- Mido
- Malon
- Doc
- Cthulhu
- Johnny Sooshi
- Jamie

the OP(s (Dear God Tristan do we really need 4??) seem to Allude to Thanos, Loki, Ronan The Accuser, Malekith, and Ultron as being our Scum Roles
so.....

as I am not one for The RVS Stage. I am just going to ask ( Albeit Far Too Early) what certain people think at this current time

@Viral Maze
@DekuNut
@Pendio
@Doc
@Jamie
@Mido
@kokirion
@littlesteve

Remember when lists used to be considered scummy? Pepperidge Farm remembers. 2013 was a strange time.... :eek:

Your post stood out to me primarily because of your Ultron coloring. The overthinker in me pondered whether you were the one donning his mantle; however, I doubt the potential Killer of Cereal would put him/herself at risk in this manner. This being said, Ultron as 3rd Party makes sense since he operated under his own agenda in his movie. Now onto more important things.

I'm getting a slight town read from you so far, Storm, mainly because your agenda seems much more progressive than in games past, which is quite awesome! (You seem to be emerging as a potential town leader at this point in time) Another note that somewhat supports this is your insistance on abandoning RVS, which can be interpreted both ways, but your reasons for doing so make me lean town for you.

In addition to you, I have a few thoughts readied up:

DekuNut: I find you harder to read the more games I play with you. You tend to be very consistent, and the only thing I can note on you that is important is your semi-adamant stace against the setup discussion. With a setup like Tristan's, the game appears to be more orthodox in implementations, so there is not much room for discussion on setup to begin with. Your view on that makes my town read on Storm slighly smaller in this regard, as talking setup can be used as a diversionary tactic to appear pro-town in clearing up information without actually scum-hunting. I've got a town lean on you thus far.

Eduarda: So far, you've actively participated in the setup discussion. You expressed unfamiliarity with the theme, which is completely fair, and in that respect, talk on setup may prove to be beneficial. My read on you is neutral so far, but I'd say once your world-famous mafia megaposts roll on in, I may have a better idea of the way you're rolling this game.

Now, for my last one at this time: PatCat.

That was a longer introduction than I remember most mafia games having. It seems Johnny's voted for me already umu. At least it seems we have figured out that we have a third party that is probably an SK.

This is your only post thus far, but I don't get the best feeling from it. I get a 'go with the flow' vibe from it. Not much else to say here, unfortunately. Since it is your only post, my read is underdeveloped, but it nonetheless stood out as slightly scummy from my perspective.

Vote: PatCat

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'm just gonna
I've got nothing on anyone so I have to start somewhere. You're focusing a lot on characters which to be honest doesn't matter when the lines seek to be drawn out quite clearly and claiming is heavily cut down on.
I agree. He seems to be moving discussion to something which doesn't have as much importance, despite us only having 3 days to scum hunt

Unvote: Heroine of Time

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
This character list crap is pointless. Just saying.

Mido I agree with you on PatCat. That post is extremely uncomfortable.
Vote: PatCat

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I agree with people that we probably have a third party in the form of ultron. SK or cult? Idk. Most likely SK as the only argument I could see for cult is if he has to try and recruit Scarlet witch and Quicksilver if they're in here but I don't think him being cult is likely. And yes, all this character discussion is honestly pointless. Could be distraction tactic so IGMEOY Storm.

Adressing the patcat post, it seems like he's just trying to slide in and make a post but not contribute much himself. so I'm going to go and
Vote: Patcat

This stands out a little more to me because at least Stom is being active. I think Storm is just big into the marvel universe and wants to figure out the characters because of that. I'm not discounting the fact it could be distraction but mostly it seems excitement. I just think he should push that excitement towards something other than what characters could be in the game. If he doesn't, then we may have a problem.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I won't join the Patcat wagon yet. Yes, it was a nothing post, but the "go with the flow" thing you guys talking about him seems to be him reacting to an RVS vote. That doesn't seem scummy to me at least

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Using Viral's format for vote counts because I can

Vote Tally 1.1

Eduarda (1) - Pendio
LittleGumball (1) - Kokirion
Doc (1) - Frozen Chosen
PatCat (5) - Johnny Sooshi, Mido, Jamie, Linkdude74, The Hero of Legend
Storm (2) - DekuNut, Eduarda

Not Voting: Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, Storm, LittleGumball, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time, PatCat, Malon, Doc, Cthulhu

With 20 alive, 11 votes are majority; at least 6 votes are required for a lynch during this day only.

Day 1 will end Thursday, June 2nd, 10am PST (GMT-7).

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I guess my point is what does it matter if we know the superheroes?
If I read the OP correctly, we only have 3 claims available, so no, I doubt it matters right now.

Does knowing the heroes even help?

Anyways, the quietness is off putting.
Vote: Patcat
Are you voting PatCat because you find him scummy for the same reasons as Mido, and Jamie and LD?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I won't join the Patcat wagon yet. Yes, it was a nothing post, but the "go with the flow" thing you guys talking about him seems to be him reacting to an RVS vote. That doesn't seem scummy to me at least
For me it's that there actually is a bit to talk about and we're clearly going past RVS and yet he chose to react to an RVS vote and just go. "Cool. Seems we may have an SK"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom