• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avatar: What element would you choose?

What element would you most like to have?

• Water

• Earth

• Fire

• Air

• Non-bender

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
We going earth, it was always my favorite. The movements and potential was always awesome to me, and nine times out of ten, you're gonna have ground beneath you.

Though, I feel based on who I am as a person I'd more likely be a water bender, I would always secretly wish I were earth.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Earth feels like the most useful one. Being able to build things and such, you know. Water and air are kinda nice too, but I cannot see why anyone would choose fire... It has no practical use that I can think of...

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Firebender , as they use sun, the perpetual and ubiquitous energy source.
They also have amazing combat skills, both offensive as well as defensive such as create a large wall of fire and shoot down incoming attacks with fire balls. I always Master Iroh as a kid.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Airbender, it's proven to be the best for assassination missions.
Waterbender comes a close 2nd because it's just as good for an assassination mission but you might have issues though if caught.

Earthbenders can't kill quietly and have to go for either crushing or piercing, metal benders are in the same boat.
Waterbender can do drowning but it's kinda obvious is yer the only one about could freeze em but eh. Bloodbending however would be ridiculously overpowered for an assassination......kinda makes you wonder why Katara or the Puppetmaster never used it against Ozai eh.
Firebenders are legit the worst option for any kind of assassination, best they can do is burn shiz down or shock value........and it's kinda easy to track that down.

I should really stop playing Assassins Creed..........

Airbender, it's proven to be the best for assassination missions.
Waterbender comes a close 2nd because it's just as good for an assassination mission but you might have issues though if caught.

Earthbenders can't kill quietly and have to go for either crushing or piercing, metal benders are in the same boat.
Waterbender can do drowning but it's kinda obvious is yer the only one about could freeze em but eh. Bloodbending however would be ridiculously overpowered for an assassination......kinda makes you wonder why Katara or the Puppetmaster never used it against Ozai eh.
Firebenders are legit the worst option for any kind of assassination, best they can do is burn shiz down or shock value........and it's kinda easy to track that down.

I should really stop playing Assassins Creed..........

I didn't know bloodbending was a thing.
I want to change my vote!

And have the option there. Haha.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I didn't know bloodbending was a thing.
I want to change my vote!

And have the option there. Haha.

Literally the sinle most OP option in the entire Universe. You go to prison? nope out we go, someone goes to kill you NOPE they committed no live. It was about for one episode and that was it cuz it literally was broken. Katara also learns some REALLY OP skills that then never come into play again.

I still stick by Airbending being able to rip the air from someones lungs and letting em suffocating, or y'know create a localised hurricane, or go to a volcano and capture the volcanic gas and ash and just drop it on my victims home. Hell you could use Airbending to crush fire nation easily and water fairly quickly, no wonder fire nation struck first Airbenders too OP

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
How Sokka lived as long as he did i don't know, cuz the poor sod had NOTHING on the others, he can't outrange frigging lightning, nor air, can't kill an earthbender if they've got seismic sense and hell if i was an earth bender doood just set spike trap ago.

Honestly Non Benders really did get repressed alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom