• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Avatar the Last Airbender: The Untold Stories Vol. 1

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I finally took the time to be smart and write this in a note-pad thingy on my Lap-Top, so there shouldn't be any errors. Tell me if you see any!

Chapter 1: Intrologue

Almost a year after Avatar Aang fought and ended the horrible war against the Fire Nation, the world is atlast,
Peacefull. The nations and tribes are still rebuilding the many ruins and ashes of their homes, trying to regain a normal
life again.

"Across the fields, over the Oceans, through the Air and under the Dust. . . There, you will find your special something."
an enderly woman spoke in a whispy voice, but audible enough to hear decently.

"My special what?" The child she was talking to was bald. He had many yellow and golden robes and sashes spead about his
clothing. Blue tattoos in the shape of arrows could be seen on his fore-head and the back of his palms, and a Wooden
pendant with markings and red tassles hung around his sturdy neck.

"The thing you seek child, the magical 'It', don't tell me you've never heard of the term." The lady said again, growing
a concerned exspesion on her wrinkled, drooping face. The boy stared at her like she was crazy or something, he tried to
figure out weather or not she was insane.

"Um, no Madme' Impa, i've never heard of that." The child finally replied.

"Aang, you should listen to my fortunes better, it helps. But it shouldn't be that hard with ears as big as yours." The old
Lady muttered, she became a little frustrated at the fact that this kid seemed to not listen to what she said.

"Madame' Impa, can I go now? I'm supposed to meet a few people for lunch, and i'm pretty hungry." Aang said, rubbing his
empty stomach.

"Yes, leave if you wish, but if you come back, you better pay attention!" Madame' Impa waved her boney and frail hand at
him and Aang shot out of the Fortune telling womans building. He almost tumbled over a few peopele walking by, but used a
few new Airbending techniques he learned to get out fast. The small city of "Sha'men Rah" was qutie peacefull, many markets,
stores and cafe's lined the streets, along with a few fancy Hotels and Inns of course. There were clouds in the sky as
Aang ran down the many streets of the city, he was supposed to meet his friends for lunch, but apearently became lost on
his way there. It began raining slightly, well more of a drizzle when Aang finally reached the "Kaumen Lenai Cafe". He went
inside and sat downnext to his companions.

"Hey Aang. What took so long?" a girl asked. She was about 17, with deep brown hair tied up in a braid. She had 2 loops of
hair that were attatched to the sides of her fore-head, and then pinned to her braid. Her knee length dress was of blue
cloth, with White and silver lining and swirly patterns, and her necklace was of Turquois stone, carved with the
Water Tribe emblem on the front. The girl's name was Katara, whom had saved Aang from an Iceberg the year before.

"Sorry, madame' Impa like to take 3 hours to do readings for fourtunes. . . Probably why she charges 4 copper and hour."
Aang replied, patting his brown leather wallet.

"4 Copper? That's not a lot of money." Soka said. He was Katara'signorant brother. He was 17 also and was improving on his
Hunting skills. His hair was a dark brown, trimmed short and neat on the sides, then pulled back into a wolf's Tail. A sign of a true
Water Tribe warrior. He sported almost the same clothing as Katara, but it was more of a tunic with dark navy pants. His
arms were in bright blue wrappings, which started from his elbows and ended at his wrists. Soka had helped find him in
the Iceberg the year before as well.

"Eh, what-ever. Let's just eat and get going." Toph said, she slammed the table and her sandwhich was suddenly sliced in
half. Toph, was a blind Earthbender whom the trio had met on their way to the Earth Kingdom's Capital City, "Bah-Sing-Se".
The get-up she was dressed in was a simple green garment, with a yellow vest over it. With a leather belt of course. Her
hair was almost black, it was poofed up in the back with a emerald and gold head-band that had white cotton puffs on the
ends.

They ate a few things, and had some Tea while they were there. The group then left out into the rain and returned to the
Hotel they were staying at.

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
OMG someone wrote an Avatar story! I read this and Im like "Yes, someone is writing an Avatar fan fic! I love it! Can't wait until more comes out!

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Yes, thankyou very much! The Chapters will all be the same decent length so get used to reading it.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Sorry for posting late, I got caught up in Mine craft (FREAKING AWSOME!!!!)

Chapter 2: Axle and the Moderators# Part 1

After getting back to the hotel, the group walked up-stairs to their room and collapsed on the plush, velvet rug.
The room was kinda small, not exaclty perfect, but it was worth the price of 6 silver a day. There was a large
fireplace on the opposite side of the door-way, with large arched windows in either side. Maroon and burgundy
draps hung on the walls and over the windows. Gold trimmings lined most of everything, obviously the owner was
trying to make the prices seem logical. . .

"Ugh, why do have to go tomarow? The wars over. We can stay in one place now." Toph said suddenly, breaking
the calm and soothing scilence. Aang sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, why do we have to go?" he asked to the air. Katara and Soka sat up also and gave Aang a look confusion.

"Um, habit I guess. . . But there's lots of exploring to do Aang, and so many people need help to fit the
peices of their lives together." Katara explained. She had a way of doing this quite a bit, with-out it
getting anoying, but now Aang was starting to question that. . .

"Yeah. I'm sure we'll find somewhere to settle down." Soka added in. Aang stood up and layed down on his bed.
He stared at the ceiling for a moment, then closed his eyes and fell alseep. He awoke the next morning to find
that Toph, Katara and Soka weren't in their beds. He got up and tripped on his wooden staff. The staff was an
ancient relic the Monks gave him at the Air Temple, and had used it ever since for air-bending, and basic
fighting. He grabbed it and shot down the stairs and out the door. He opened his staff, which was actually a glider.

"Not Magic, Air-Bending. I use it to move the wind currents and help me stay in the air. Thus, I can fly."
Aang remembered that thought for a moment. He had explained his "Staff" to the Water Tribe children last
year, you know after Katara and Soka got him out of the ice. He let the memory fade out of his mind and
continued to fly onward. It wasn't before long that he found the 'missing' trio at the edge of the city.
They were packing supplies and various objects that Aang couldn't see. He flew low and then landed
gently in the dirt.

"Hey Aang. We were about to get you, but we wanted to get Appa loaded up first." Soka said. Appa, was
Aang's flying Bison. He had adopted him at the Air Temple when he was a baby, but now he was grown up.
The Bison was a complete off-whitish color, there were many brown stripes on his back, and along his tail.
Most notable was the Arrow design on his forehead. Aang flew up to the saddle on Appa's back and took off
his shoes. He then walked over to the corner of the Saddle and sat down, ready for another day of flying,
not that he had anything against it though. . .

"Hey Aang! Catch!" A brown leather bag with a silver button sailed through the air. Aang turned too
late and was pumbled by the heavy cargo.

"Ow. . ." He moaned. Lifting the bag off his shoulders, Aang noticed the Silver Button was more of an
Embem. It had some writing on it, but it was in very small print and hard to read.

"Abiding Citizen, of the Morning Star Pact: Axle the Beast" Who the heck was Axle the Beast? And
what was the "Morning Star Pact"? Aang decided to find this out, after they arrived at their next destination.

Suddenly, a Man garbbed in bright green appeared. He had a scarf over his face so it was hard to tell who he was.
His clothing was mostly a sleek body suit, but there were a few baggy parts to it. His black curly hair was tied
back with a green vine, or what seemed to be hair. It was black and curly, so that was Aangs assumption. The
masked man threw knives at the store clerk nearby and pinned him to a wall. Katara threw ice needles and use
a water bening technique "Water Whip" but, the "Ninja" was really flexable, and threw a rope at Katara. She was
tied up instantly which kinda deafeated any and all logic by that point. Soka rushed at the man, screaming
"Sneak Attack" the whole time. The Green Garbed Acrobat threw a shiney star at Soka, who then fell to the
ground, paralized. Toph on the other hand, was kicking major butt. She got the guy several times, once almost
knocking him unconcious. But he never did, he kept coming and coming and soon, Toph fell backward, exuasted.
Now it was Avatar Aangs turn. Aang jumped off of Appa and sliced the air, causing the man to lose balance.
Aang used water-bending and grabbed the Acrobat's leg, then he pulled the Attacker toward him.

The Man in Green struggled to get loose, but Aang encased him in stone. He walked up the prisoner, and asked:

"What's with this? Whay are you attacking us?"

"Pft, I'd answer if you let me free." He spoke in a smooth voice. His scarf came off when he was battling Toph
so Aang could see his entire face now. He had Peachy skin, with a few pale spots here and there. His Go-T and
mustashe made him look abit older. His grey cap came off and revealed his black curly hair. He had a Pendant
around his neck. It looked Royal, but Aang wasn't sure.

"Fine. But if you try anything i'll have to do this again." Aang made a swift motion and the stone recieded bak
into the ground. The Man stood up, he was kinda tall, well taller than Aang was.

"My name is "Axle Karnsai" And I was sent to find you, and bring you back." He replied finally, after brushing
the sand off himself of course.

"Axle, huh. Um, would this by any chance be yours?" Aang handed the bag to Axle, his eyes widened and he swung
it over his shoulder.

"Thankyou. Now, get your friends, i'm supposed to take you back to Head Quaters." The Green Ninja started walking
into the surrounding desert. Aang awoke Katara and Toph, but Soka was sleeping like a baby, so Aang had to
"Air Drag" him. They group acended into the desert, following a would-be enemy. What was going to heppen, Aang was
unsure if, but this guys sounded important, and he didn't want to kill him, well, not here anyway. . .

Fun Fact: The next few chapters will have many of our lovely Moderators make an apperance. I might add in Mases too!

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Like how you included the famouse "SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!!" thing. More of Soka''s comidy, Toph constantly reminding the group she is blind, and maybe the mention of Suki and the story would be perfect.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Like how you included the famouse "SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!!" thing. More of Soka''s comidy, Toph constantly reminding the group she is blind, and maybe the mention of Suki and the story would be perfect.

Yes, I remembered! I will add some of those "Blind" situations later so, stay tuned! (and, I will be implementing some new "Warriors" similar to the Keyoshi, so cross your fingers for that too.)

I really hope Axle, like totally reads this and likes. . . *Sigh* One can only hope. . .

Very nice! I loved the show back when it was airing, I watched it all the time.
But the movie however…
Anyway, great story! I'll be keeping an eye out for future chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom