• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Welcome one and all to Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia! I am Pendio and I will be your host throughout this (hopefully) very pleasurable experience.

Rules:
- Know the basic Mafia rules.
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles or the events of the game.
- Reveal no information after you have died.
- You may role claim, but you may not name claim.
- I will allow a maximum of 2 role claims a day. If I see a third role claim on one day, that player will be replaced/mod killed.
- I do not count counter claims as role claims, so if two claims have been made on one day, it is perfectly possible to counter one of those without the risk of being replaced/mod killed.
- Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line.
- Potential votes for Extension will be counted separately from ordinary votes.
- Do not edit or remove your posts.
- You may not use your Role PMs as evidence.
- Do not reveal any outside information.
- The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a majority is reached before the end of the day the game will enter its twilight phase.
- If the day ends in a tie, nobody will die.
- A player cannot be lynched by a single vote.
- Do not post during the night periods.
- I require every player to make at least 1 posts every game day. If that requirement is not fulfilled I will have to start replacing/mod killing.

It was a peaceful morning in Ba Sing Se until about nine o’candle. A scream was heard at the castle and everyone in the vicinity came running to see what was going on. Someone had been murdered, but by whom? After looking into it they were able to determine that there had been no time for the culprit to get away, which meant that the killer was still amongst them. And so the 13 individuals decided to take it upon themselves to find the ones responsible.

The living (13):
DekuNut
Libk
funnier6
Bok of the Wild
Storm
A Link In Time
Mellow Ezlo
Minish_Link
EMIYA Shirou
kokirion
Eduarda
Domozilla777
Miss Cucco

Links to scenes:
Throughout the game I will update this list with links to each lynch scene and night scene to allow for easier navigation for you all. ;)

Day 1 Begins!

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, July 24th 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Now most of y'all would have expected me to start with a vote on Eduarda. Well... I'm gonna save that vote for later : )
And start with Mex
Vote: Mellow Ezlo
Sloths always start too slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom