• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Who wants to roleplay? Who loves Avatar? If you can answer both of these questions with 'I do!', then this is the RP for you. This RP is set in between Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, 25 years after Aang defeats Fire Lord Ozai. Republic City is established. Aang is the Avatar. He is 37 (or, actually, 137). Toph is the Chief of Police. Sokka is the Southern Water Tribe Councilman. Those are the only members of Team Avatar that are available. You can be any of those, or be an original character. Here is the form for original characters.

Name:
Nation of Origin:
Bender?:
Bio*:

*not necessary

Members:
HylianPancake (Aang)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Can I join
Render
Earth kingdom
Bender
He users all types of weapons along with earth bending he can creat weapons from the earth around him. Very rarely dose he use earth earth bending to fight but users it to in cresses the powere of his weapons. When he dose use his benign generically he crates a sink hole to incapacity his enemies if he knows he can't win otherwise. (not much of a bio but a description.)

pizzavato

B*RS
Name: Starlight
Nation of Origin: fire nation
Bender?: yes, fire bending as well as lightning
Bio*: Starlight is a young girl who moved to republic city with her family. one night, her parents were assassinated and her older sister went missing. Starlight then lived alone for 2 years, working in a noodle shop. she started to practice using a katana along with perfecting her firebending.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I just noticed Render the bender xd

Name: Dillon Maka
Nation of Origin: Southern Water Tribe
Bender?: Water Bender
Bio*: Being born in the Southern Water Tribe, he was always looking up to Katara and Sokka, as they were from his tribe, and he wanted to adventure like them. He gathered his sword and a few of his personal things, then headed for Republic City

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hmm. If it's alright, can someone play two characters? Thr characters I want to submit are non identical twins. If two characters is not allowed, then ill think of something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom