• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Australian Advertismements Confirms(?) March 2017 Launch Date

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So these Australian Advertisments for the Switch have come in, and look at the bottom right left corner.
image.jpeg
Interesting.... So it seems like Breath of the Wild is releasing in March...

I guess really the only reason LKD's rumor could be true is that:
The Wii U version is delayed to June
BotW is literally releasing everywhere on March except for Europe.

Or the rumor simply isn't true.

This is great news for all of us however. It's unfortunate that I won't be playing BotW until Mid-April, however, it will be worth it.

These advertisements are up in Australia, also in GAME UK, and now in some GameStops (United States).

These ads have been confirmed to be sent by Nintendo and are not custom prints by the stores. This is the FIRST "confirmation" of March we have had. The reason we know now is that the stores were not given any "dates" to put up the ads and were free to display them right away. Nintendo - keeping us guessing and hyping all the way to the 12th.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Not only this, but GAME now has it officially on its website as releasing in March 2017.
image.png

These ads have been confirmed to be sent by Nintendo and are not custom prints by the stores
Any proof of this? I've seen those Zwitch advertisments in JB Hi-Fi for months now. They just assumed it was a launch game. Same as EB Games. If the date changes so will the advertising. I do feel it's a placeholder date still. However I do believe BotW is a launch day based on the other rumours we'ce had.

Any proof of this? I've seen those Zwitch advertisments in JB Hi-Fi for months now. They just assumed it was a launch game. Same as EB Games. If the date changes so will the advertising. I do feel it's a placeholder date still. However I do believe BotW is a launch day based on the other rumours we'ce had.

myself and others have been able to confirm with their local game crews that this stuff is from Nintendo and came with an email detailing stuff.

That's about all I can say.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
KH2.8 (JP) AND a Zelda direct on the 12th...holy fuark, I am hyped af. please. But for a release on the march, it is a rumor, it is not confirmed and even if Nintendo sent these ads out to these retailers it meanns nothing. Nintendo can announce a delay on the 12th of the January if they wants to, it is in the books that they can. So of relaxing if for the reasons, do not let them dissuade you from the truth. That is all in the Book of Kylpé 1:69

That's still a rumour in my books, but it's a good rumour. The rumours are pointing toward a launch day release which is a good thing. I think it has to be a launch day game. We will find out for certain on January 13.

What I am saying is, the advertising in the stores came from Nintendo. It says march. Now, does that mean that's final? Hardly. It could have been printed before they decided to push it back. Beats me.

Everything about the release date is a rumor save "2017". That being said, advertising from Nintendo is a pretty strong indicator, at least stronger than most rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom