• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Austin Powers

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
My favorite part is when he says: "Mollie mollie mollie mollie mollie. Holy moly" Then when he runs out of stuff to say, he just says: "........mole" That part was hillarious.

Claire

The Geekette
I've seen the movies, probably at an age that I shouldn't have. I was rather young, and let's face it - there were some scenes that your average elementary school student shouldn't have seen. I didn't even understand half of the movie, but little scenes through the series such as "GET IN MY BELLY!" and the many fembots through the series.

Once you actually know what the majority of the references are that are made in the movies, it is obviously much more humorous. They are a fun series to watch, especially if you get a chuckle out of those every now and then sexual jokes.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I loved the first and second ones. The third one was meh. Like Lenora, I think I saw the first (and second?) ones at an age that was really too young.

Ive seen that one hwere he gets put in cryogenics and paired up with his ofrmer patners granddaughter. The part at the ned of that movie as funny. They were naked, but you couldnt see any private parts becuase of the camera angles ans=d things they were holing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom