• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aurelia's Art Thread II

aurelia_and_pokemon__finished__by_aurriechan-d7c6yvu.jpg

I think I got lazy with the colouring *^*

Stitch

AKA Patrick
That's incredible Aurrie<3

...although Meowstic looks a bit awkward with the white background, it could probably do with a little more shadow or a change in background color.

Thank you guys for the lovely comments. Also, Draco I have decided to use that input of yours about the whiteness and actually work on a background in my next picture:
midnight_light__lineart__by_aurriechan-d7c9jns.png

OBVIOUSLY there is still a lot that can be fixed, but this is just the outline. I am digging the back ground colours and currently working on the background first vs the person so I can get the feel for colours before hand.

Fig

The Altruist
ella_wip_by_aurriechan-d7cwynt.jpg

chobits themed~[/QUOTE]

omg Aurrie! These are incredible! I really love your art style! =O I am really impressed by what you have done in such a short amount of time. It really is amazing that you can make such beautiful and fantastic art within a couple of days, even if they are just sketches! Kudos to you Aurrie, and may you finish up your amazing drawings real soon! ^^

I am actually taking colour consideration into my last picture, but not a lot of people usually check my artwork, but I'm just saying I might do either green colours or purples colours. There will be White obviously but the main colours is just hard to figure out

Fig

The Altruist
I am actually taking colour consideration into my last picture, but not a lot of people usually check my artwork, but I'm just saying I might do either green colours or purples colours. There will be White obviously but the main colours is just hard to figure out

If you are referring to your latest piece of art, I would like to suggest some colors that will complement each other. Personally, I always loved the way how the colors blue and yellow look great together. Since the two of them make the color green, using green as either a background or aura glow really makes the drawing/painting stick out with such wonderful effects. Hopefully this helps out with your creative mind! ^^

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Why do I suck at art so hard...

You can just stfu about this "my art is terrible" nonsense, because your art is really amazing. It's stylized in a way that's pleasing to the eye, and you're adept at manipulating vibrant colours to make your art pop. Everything is solid, so don't worry yourself ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom