• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aurelia's Art Thread II

Fig

The Altruist
So look what that horrid sketch turned out to be (halfway)

lolwut_zps7252b50f.jpg

A friend wanted to see it but I didn't post it on DA yet since it isn't complete, but if you guys want to say something about it, go ahead.

Nice! I really love the coloring that you have done on this picture! And with the color choice that you did to the background, it really fits into the sketch so wonderful! I can't wait to see the final product! I'm sure it is going to turn out wonderful! \(^~^)/

I would actually like to do a creepy background or something more complimenting to the picture. But idk, I'm always open to suggestions

Fig

The Altruist
lolwut_zpsf2951103.jpg

I got super lazy colouring .-.

What are you talking about? I really love the coloring and shading that you did! It really looks nice! And that girl on the right really reminds me of Marley from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I know it may just be probably the colors that only seem to be similar, but I still think it was very cool to point out. ^^
140px-Diamond_Pearl_Marley.png

aurelia_and_pokemon__rough_sketch__by_aurriechan-d7arpo8.jpg

So I got sketching again, and look, pokemon themed again~

If you can guess the pokemon I'm using here, then I will buy you something nice

ARE WE USING FEMALE OR MALE MEOWSTIC >;D

but srsly good job. I'll think of something nice for ya ;D

Fig

The Altruist
aurelia_and_pokemon__lined__by_aurriechan-d7aw84a.jpg

oh hey, its more cleaned up. I should have the finish result by next week... ish.

How did I miss your first sketch on this? ;^; Nonetheless, I must say, you have really outdone yourself Aurrie. The fact that Reuniclus, Meowstic, and Pancham are in the pic really makes me excited to see the final product! As for Florges, it all depends for yoy as there are a vast amount of colors that Florges has in the game. Leafeon! Gah it's my 4th favorite Eeveelution! Braixen looks majestic in this picture! You have really caught my attention Aurrie! I really do hope that you will continue to make more beautiful art in the future! \(^~^)/

I figure I show show you guys what I currently have, I was hoping to get this done by today but it looks like it will take longer than needed...

aurelia_and_pokemon__coloured_halfway__by_aurriechan-d7bzytx.jpg

Thank you guys, I'm still considering to recolour the trainer because I don't like the colours so much. Any input is fine. Right now I just have to finish Pancham, and work on Braxien until someone gives me some input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom