• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aurelia's Art Thread II

I tried remembering how I actually did it in my head, but I failed because I'm more of a doer than a thinker, so I did a step-by-step thing of how I did it for ya, mandy~ <3

aromatisse_eye_tutorial_by_aurriechan-d7s11t5.jpg

I hope it makes sense?

Fig

The Altruist
While I for one dislike the design of Aromatisse, you really made the Pokemon visually stunning, especially its eyes. Everything just seems so soft and fluid and that's one art style that in my opinion works the best for Pokemon in general. Glad to see that you are still drawing to this day for it's been a while since the last time you posted. Since you did a Y-exclusive Pokemon, it would really cool to see Slurpuff in the distant future! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
While I know it isn't complete, I really do like how it is turning out! I'm very certain that the trainer will match the style of Aromatisse by the end product and I can't wait to see it! I guess that thing that is throwing me off is the eye of the trainer as it makes it look unsettling simply because she has no pupil added. Nonetheless I can't wait to see how this piece of art turns out! Best of luck to you Aurrie! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom