• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attractive Clothing on a Man

Dan

No one should have to put up with someones ****** life story, thanks to the spoiler button you can skip the ****** bits of posts. <Anti-life story fighters, making a better world for YOU>
So recently I was in what many of you know as "the land beyond the basement", I was walking down what we call a street, I'm sure you have seen a street in a video game or something, with a friend, (think online friends only with emotional connectivity and touch), as we walked down the street we walked past many females (think female mii's) my male friend was getting plenty of looks from the females, which isn't uncommon but more so than ever, I asked him "excuse my kind sir, but how on Earth are you gaining all those looks from those pathetic female creatures (I don't really think females are pathetic but it gives the audience someone to relate to if they do females) He smiled and said "well Dan, it's all in the clothes, let's take a look at what you are wearing, a pokemon t-shirt with Ash ketchum throwing a pokeball", I retorted "what's your point", he smiled and said "it's all in the clothing you little blip, and I'm wearing the most sexiest piece of clothing a man can wear", I raised my eyebrows at this statement as my friend was wearing a plain white t-shirt, I went home later and used the power of the internet(I didn't) to see just how true my friends and I was amazed, there's actually a lot of scientic proof backing it up, even cults that surrond it, I was amazed, I ponded what my next course of action be, go to bed to be ready for the next day ahead, or create a thread on ZD asking people what they think, I later decided to go to bed and instead got pet horse roger to write a thread about it and here we are

So what looks good on a man, we all know what looks good on a women (and believe me it's not expensive clothes hahahahaha)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Every man should own a tailored suit. They're not terribly expensive (Joseph A Bank always has some stupid ridiculous sale).

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
A pair of slim/skinny denim jeans, slick white long-sleeved shirt and some air max ones.

Hawt Damn if I saw Reggie wearing that...

Every man should own a tailored suit. They're not terribly expensive (Joseph A Bank always has some stupid ridiculous sale).

I could not agree more with this, this is seriously the greatest advice about how a man can look good. With a right fitting suit, a confidence about your appearance will go a long way.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

Whew, this post literally says it all. Every man should own some variation of a suit. Also, if you need a suit, Joseph A Bank literally gives half the store away if you buy a suit. It's bloody ridiculous, yet kind of humorous to see all of the commercials about it, haha.

Josh-Hutcherson-and-Liam-Hemsworth-suit-The-Hunger-Games-Berlin-Premiere-300x284.jpg

I MEAN HOT DAMN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom