• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I know people are hating on the fact that Zelda Wii U Link is wearing blue, but I really love the blue on him. Even so, if we get the green tunic, I think in the second quest/hero mode, we may be able to play the whole game with him like that. I just really love his design too, as a young hunter instead of a farmhand.
@LinkIsSexy did you make that fanart?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
L2uDIqR.png

(Considering everyone's impressions of me here I feel the need to explain that this is a joke. Like really, I shouldn't have to explain this is a joke but apparently I do.)

DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW THAT YOU'VE STARTED READING, DONT STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1 say your name 10 tim es 2. say your mum's name 5 times and your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this onto 4 other games. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday possible. But if you read this and do not paste this, you will get bad luck. SEND THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOUR DONE, PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT ACTUALLY WORKS!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW THAT YOU'VE STARTED READING, DONT STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1 say your name 10 tim es 2. say your mum's name 5 times and your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this onto 4 other games. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday possible. But if you read this and do not paste this, you will get bad luck. SEND THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOUR DONE, PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT ACTUALLY WORKS!
Btw @Zelda13. I do not really have a crush. I have a lifelong partner ;)
But I will most likely see her on a friday though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom