• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I made a post on here. This is an achievement far beyond what I thought was possible for myself. All of my hard work has finally paid off. I'd like to thank some people for making this possible. I would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next I'd like to thank my parents. I would like to thank all those squirells that I saw running around. I would also like to thank every single rabbit, wolf, and random person I've seen. This is a great moment in my life. I would also like to thank all of my ummentioned friends and family that helped me to get here. I would like to thank Dungeon Gaming Network for creating these forums to post on. I would also like to thank the person who started this thread. I would also like to thank this laptop, or I wouldn't be typing on it. I would also like to thank my house, because without it, I'd be homeless. Finally, I would like to thank everyone who took their time to read this entire post. Being able to post on this thread is an honor that I have been wanting to achieve for years. Now I finally made it. I hope my good luck will continue, but I seriously doubt it. To all of you who are asking how I'm doing this, you can do what you want to do as long as you try. Just keep following your dreams and you will be as lucky as I am. [/sarcasm]

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
3772496_7bda44f21ee500b8e65aa231eb50fed1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom