• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Gif-3D.gif

Naga

MUSICALITY!
No, I don't drink.

Cactus juice is from the Avatar: The Last Airbender episode right after the gang escape the sinking Great Library, which is in the middle of a vast desert. Sandbenders steal Aang's sky bison, Appa, so Aang flies around on his glider (he's the airbender) and searches for him because that's their only way out of the desert. He gets frustrated cause he can't find Appa, so he let's out an Airbending burst at the ground, which blows a huge mushroom cloud of sand into the air. Meanwhile, the rest of the gang is wandering aimlessly around the desert. When they run out of water, Sokka, the normally slightly paranoid one, cuts open a cactus and drinks the juice inside. One of the first things he says after drinking the cactus juice is "How did we get out here in the middle of the ocean?". When he sees the mushroom cloud, well,
3pkp3w.jpg

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
GUYS! I'm sure some of you remember Xinnamin! SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY SHE'S BANNED! I left the site for a few months, and now I have no idea what happened!

My complaint about nerm

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out -- a little house cleaning, if you will. One of the first facts we should face is that nerm is an opportunist. That is, it is an ideological chameleon, without any real morality, without a soul. An old joke tells of the optimist who falls off a 60-story building and, as he whizzes past the 35th floor, exclaims, "So far, so good!" But it is not such blind optimism that causes nerm's coadjutors to think that they can promote mediocrity over merit. nerm embraces conformism with open arms. And if that seems like a modest claim, I disagree. It's the most radical claim of all.

I use such language purposefully -- and somewhat sardonically -- to illustrate how nerm keeps trying to legitimize the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, it will really succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with quasi-devious, jaded rotters, nerm's deputies, or anyone else who fails to realize that nerm's prevarications are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, solecism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. If you've read this far, then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. Call me a cynic, but it is singularly apt that I haven't the foggiest idea why nerm wants to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that nerm has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to nerm's manifestos. It applies to everything it says and does.

What a cunning coup on the part of nerm's slaves, who set out to overthrow democratic political systems and got as far as they did without anyone raising an eyebrow. nerm does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to commit confrontational, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. nerm loves getting up in front of people and telling them that it is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. It then boasts about how it'll impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior it disapproves of one day. It's all part of the media spectacle that is nerm. Of course, it soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, nerm's worshippers claim to have no choice but to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, dim-witted dunderheads. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Random Epic Musics for Your Enjoyment
[video=youtube;q-_YhTj9hU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-_YhTj9hU0[/video]
[video=youtube;DcZ7OSE6z7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZ7OSE6z7s[/video]
[video=youtube;EFx83vzKmxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFx83vzKmxY[/video]
That Is All For Now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom