• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Naga

MUSICALITY!
I never really watch all these videos. Too lazy to wait for it to load unless it's Coldplay. *yawn* someone post a lyrics video of Paradise by Coldplay. I'm too lazy to preform the fancy copy-and-paste-a-hyperlink-in-the-box thing right now.

I can put my favorite part of the song up :)
"So lyin underneath those stormy skies,
She said, 'Ohhhh, I know the sun must set to rise'"

All Coldplay songs seem to follow a pattern. There's the singing in the beginning and middle of the song, and then the end is either repetitive or no singing.

MYLO XYLOTO!!!!!!!
220px-Coldplay_-_Mylo_Xyloto.JPG

PILET, THE GERBIL OF TIME

181904_187961884569201_100000661725158_499449_8079612_n.jpg

/DSi camera

Link. I don't know who the other one is, in my mind it's Link vs. Nobody. Link wins by default.

The Dovahkiin is the Dragonborn, one born with the blood of the dragon. It's from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I say it's hard to choose between the two. Especially with the huge array of character types and abilities you can make in Elder Scrolls. In ES you do get more spells and equipment to choose from which is a big advantage. Either way, one hell of a fight I would love to watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom