• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

My pretended LP file of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is more complete than my actual game file...
Also, if you do summer book reports, just read the Bible or The Complete Works of William Shakespeare. Since you guys are apparently doing school work during the summer, I guess I should enjoy my final summer of no school work.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
If you didn't get any summer projects in elementary, you probably won't get any now. The summer projects started the summer after second grade for me.

And I think I should make a new ZD account. I hate my current username. People keep taking it the wrong way. I chose this username because there Is pretty much no one I know who likes the things I like. Everyone in school hates Zelda, Coldplay, avatar (NOT the blue people one), and Korra. And Pokemon. And my username is starting to sound stupid.

Big Octo

=^)
If you didn't get any summer projects in elementary, you probably won't get any now. The summer projects started the summer after second grade for me.

And I think I should make a new ZD account. I hate my current username. People keep taking it the wrong way. I chose this username because there Is pretty much no one I know who likes the things I like. Everyone in school hates Zelda, Coldplay, avatar (NOT the blue people one), and Korra. And Pokemon. And my username is starting to sound stupid.

You need not make another account. Simply request a name change.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
How many times has the cabbage cart guy had his cabbages smashed?
Ok, they got knocked off the bridge to Omashu by the guards, then Aang, Katara, and Sokka ran into them while riding the mail cart, then they got smashed by the "security bear" when he tried to get a ticket to go on the ferry to Ba Sing Se…
And a few other times that I can't remember, so that's at least three times during the Avatar series that the cabbage guy lost his cabbages. I wonder if they're gonna do something like that with the Korra series.

How many times has the cabbage cart guy had his cabbages smashed?
Ok, they got knocked off the bridge to Omashu by the guards, then Aang, Katara, and Sokka ran into them while riding the mail cart, then they got smashed by the "security bear" when he tried to get a ticket to go on the ferry to Ba Sing Se…
And a few other times that I can't remember, so that's at least three times during the Avatar series that the cabbage guy lost his cabbages. I wonder if they're gonna do something like that with the Korra series.

It already happened.
NOT MY CABBAGE CORP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom