• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Naga

MUSICALITY!
my science teacher has gotten so fed up with my class and has given us so much extra work because of it that if I were to wake up at 6am on a Saturday morning and do all of tthe extra work we got, only stopping to eat, I would not finish untill 9pm that night.

Math: where I can fall half asleep while my teacher is going over homework and not get yelled at.
Social studies: the only subject in which I've studied for a test (and that test was the only one I've studied for all year)
Literacy: where we write essays about tolerance
Science: where I am the best behaved student

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I'm not in school anymore so I don't have to think about classes for 3 months OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever came up with the idea of summer break, I bow to you, oh great one.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
This morning I was watching Level Up.
Then I paused it to empty out the dishwasher before my mom gets back home so that I don't get in trouble.

*opens dishwasher and takes out plates*
*walks to refrigerator and opens fridge door*
*remembers that plates go into the CABINET and not the FRIDGE :facepalm:*
*puts plates in cabinet*
True story
Hey, I was still not all the way awake and I had Lord of the Rings on my mind. When I have something on my mind that has nothing to do with the task at hand, that's the kind of stuff I'll do.
We all have our weird days
At least I never looked for my backpack in the fridge like my friend did once.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Squidward.gif

Naga

MUSICALITY!
That would make it even worse.

And this thread is slowing down instead of this thread starting the glory days of summer break. It seems to be going in the opposite direction of where it should be. If this goes on any longer thenn I'm gonna have to send a message to all my friends sayin
" IF THIS THREAD DIES I WILL DIE!!! :kawaii: "
Something to that effect. :)

That would make it even worse.

And this thread is slowing down instead of this thread starting the glory days of summer break. It seems to be going in the opposite direction of where it should be. If this goes on any longer thenn I'm gonna have to send a message to all my friends sayin
" IF THIS THREAD DIES I WILL DIE!!! :kawaii: "
Something to that effect. :)
*unsure voice* Just wait, it'll pick up speed soon, heh, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom