• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Well, I don't have the brightest clue who made that watermelon cat gif in my sig. I found it on photobucket when I was looking for a decent, non-deviantart owned Ike photo (though, I know people on photobucket steal from other people all the time >.>)

I suspected that was the case. Well... it would take a lot of work finding out who made it, then. At least you're not profiting from it, I guess. :P

I take no credit for the image in my current banner. That is official art from the game, I just added text from an official song in that game ("Life Returns") I just would like to be proud of myself for 'making' my own banner, as I said.

I was just talking about the watermelon cat gif, though. xD Sorry for not making that clear. You could give a shot at making your own if you want to, they say there's a lot of personal fulfillment in it. I guess I'm in no position to tell anyone how to do things graphic-wise, though. (I'm pretty lazy myself :lol:)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I suspected that was the case. Well... it would take a lot of work finding out who made it, then. At least you're not profiting from it, I guess. :P

Yeah, that may take me maybe YEARS on end. Or maybe not even finding the true owner at all. But I never take any credit for the gif anyways, although I do get LOTS of comments on it xD

I was just talking about the watermelon cat gif, though. xD Sorry for not making that clear. You could give a shot at making your own if you want to, they say there's a lot of personal fulfillment in it. I guess I'm in no position to tell anyone how to do things graphic-wise, though. (I'm pretty lazy myself :lol:)

Opps :sweat: still... I have been trying to make my own... I use photobucket to make them though, and... its not the BEST site to use. I was thinking of checking out tumblr or something. Lazy is good. xD

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Hello everybody.
GIR_by_us3imagination.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom