• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
what the heck.

"What the heck" is a question, not a statement. Therefore, a question mark, rather than a period, belongs at the end of that sentence. Also, the first word should be capitalized.

2034269628_Grammar_Police_xlarge.gif

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I used to own two cats, one was black and named Blacky and the other was gray and named gracie. But one cat got hit by a car and the other mated a male cat and ran off with him...By the way, That cat looks amazing...

Maybe I should just leave my sig as just the watermelon cat. No one likes any banners I attempt and fail to make anyways... :p *watch this be completely ignored and then have the next poster have some kind of awesome gif.*

Simple, not too flashy... It's a great signature if I do say so myself...

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Wow, how do these things get so many posts? And OH, OH, I know how to get a REAL fire going! Go to a seniors home and tell them that there's a fire.
When they don't believe you, run off and grab a box of matches, and then run back the same seniors. Right in front of them, drop several lit matches and say "See? I told ya there's a fire!"
The seniors will be an angry bunch and use the fire that's on the carpet to light some torches and form an angry mob. Let them chase you all around the building until you hear an alarm go off. That's how the fireworks begin! :devil:

Oh, and don't worry, no one will get hurt...except you...
:dry: i meant a campfire type thing.:dry: And if that happened then i would run to whereever they go to school and then they get the rest of the current school year and the entire next year in ISS:devil: But then they would only be angrier at me...I can't wait untill i get into high school cause even my teachers say that you get alot of freedom there... like not getting an iPod taken away if you take it out at lunch.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I just feel in my sig I need to make something I could legally say I made :c

Um... I can't say I'm an expert on copyrights or anything, but as long as you give credit to the original creator, there should be no problem. (If I remember correctly, that is. Don't take my word for it)

If your problem is that you want to actually say you made your signature, then well... do what you think is right. :)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Um... I can't say I'm an expert on copyrights or anything, but as long as you give credit to the original creator, there should be no problem. (If I remember correctly, that is. Don't take my word for it)

If your problem is that you want to actually say you made your signature, then well... do what you think is right. :)

Well, I don't have the brightest clue who made that watermelon cat gif in my sig. I found it on photobucket when I was looking for a decent, non-deviantart owned Ike photo (though, I know people on photobucket steal from other people all the time >.>)

I take no credit for the image in my current banner. That is official art from the game, I just added text from an official song in that game ("Life Returns") I just would like to be proud of myself for 'making' my own banner, as I said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom