• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Creeper:

Random-Gif-random-22481738-500-423.gif

Naga

MUSICALITY!
I will not. It is a fun thing to do. And fun things are fun to do. And I like doing fun things because fun things are fun to do. And I like posting on this thread because it is a fun thing to do and I like doing fun things because fun things are fun to do. And Zelda games are fun to play and video games that are fun to play lead you to fun threads on websites like this one that make your life more fun because the thread is fun to post on and i like posting on this thread cause it is a fun thing to do and fun things are fun to do. Did I say "fun" enough for you to understand that I WILL NOT STOP POSTING!!!

I will not. It is a fun thing to do. And fun things are fun to do. And I like doing fun things because fun things are fun to do. And I like posting on this thread because it is a fun thing to do and I like doing fun things because fun things are fun to do. And Zelda games are fun to play and video games that are fun to play lead you to fun threads on websites like this one that make your life more fun because the thread is fun to post on and i like posting on this thread cause it is a fun thing to do and fun things are fun to do. Did I say "fun" enough for you to understand that I WILL NOT STOP POSTING!!!

You posted that same reply twice but angrier this time.

U MAD, BRO? :rolleyes:

Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy joy!!!!

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Maybe I should just leave my sig as just the watermelon cat. No one likes any banners I attempt and fail to make anyways... :p *watch this be completely ignored and then have the next poster have some kind of awesome gif.*

Naga

MUSICALITY!
maybe we should talk about random ways to start emergency fire, other than the spinning a stick in tree bark or striking rocks against each other. cause once i saw a Man VS Wild show where the guy made a fire out of his waterlogged cell phone battery...

watch the next post be about how lame the person thinks this thread is.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Wow, how do these things get so many posts? And OH, OH, I know how to get a REAL fire going! Go to a seniors home and tell them that there's a fire.
When they don't believe you, run off and grab a box of matches, and then run back the same seniors. Right in front of them, drop several lit matches and say "See? I told ya there's a fire!"
The seniors will be an angry bunch and use the fire that's on the carpet to light some torches and form an angry mob. Let them chase you all around the building until you hear an alarm go off. That's how the fireworks begin! :devil:

Oh, and don't worry, no one will get hurt...except you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom