• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
No you got it right :P

I am not grammar nazi and in fact make numerous mistakes myself, but you were quite correct because it's a contraction of 'you are'.

At least I am pretty sure, I'll look pretty dumb if I'm wrong.

I think you're right. I keep trying NOT to mess up because the grammar nazi's know I dislike being grammar pwned. xD

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
nothing_to_do_here_by_rober_raik-d4cxltj.png

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i have been here since last january, and since than, my favorite RP died, one of my awesome friends here went inactive and never said goodbye, and since everyone is still is freaking out about skyward sword, i cant go anywhere without seeing spoilers.
maybe its better that i am inactive....

or i should go find some majoras mask threads and hang out in them...
yea...
they always got the best theories for that game....

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
i have been here since last january, and since than, my favorite RP died, one of my awesome friends here went inactive and never said goodbye, and since everyone is still is freaking out about skyward sword, i cant go anywhere without seeing spoilers.
maybe its better that i am inactive....

or i should go find some majoras mask threads and hang out in them...
yea...
they always got the best theories for that game....

I've been there. Friends going inactive and all that. I avoided ZD for a while until I finished SS. I'll say its a good game, but people should get online still geez! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom