• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Random For Fun Theme Time ^^
[video=youtube;HhAoLICQcl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhAoLICQcl8[/video]
Or R.F.F.T.T for short :right:

You know what I don't get? People who post something in some thread, quote that post, and re-post it in a blog. It makes no sense to me.

Well, for starters, when you click the "Blog this Post" button thingy, it automatically "quotes" said post when it becomes a blog entry. As to why people do it: I'd wager that it has something to do with the fact that some members here on ZD are excellent posters, and said posters want their posts to be seen. This is quite understandable, seeing as how easily good, must-read posts can be lost in threads, especially those that become defunct after quite some time. I myself have blogged one of my posts. I felt like my post needed more publicity, because it addressed an issue involving the spoiler policy and some of its flaws. I thought it was important that it be seen, given the abundance of spoiler threads that appeared circa-the release of Skyward Sword...

EDIT: If you are referring to the "one-liners" and such, then yeah, I agree. They are becoming quite annoying... :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom