• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i want to play resident evil 0 but my friend in columbus has my copy and is too lazy to finish it :shake:

on a side note

demotivators_picdump_93_640_16.jpg

oh i almost forgot about my weird dream last night. Alex Trebek was there but he said he was Wolf Sage, and for whatever reason i had my head in his lap and he kept depositing sushi into my gaping maw. i need to stop taking melatonin.

Last edited:
I once had an awful nightmare that a certain group of people whose identities I will not mention were extremely psycho. Me and a small group of others were running through Hyrule Field during a violent thunderstorm, when suddenly, a huge twister - at least F4 - spawned out of the clouds. The winds blew heavily as we began to run faster towards the entrance to Hyrule Castle Town. I felt as though I was not running fast enough. My legs felt like they were being dragged by a strong force: a common occurrence in my nightmares. We arrived at the entrance only to find it was sealed shut, to our dismay. Out of several of the small window-like openings looked the aforementioned "psychos." We pleaded, "Let us in, please! We're going to be torn to shreds! We're going to die out here!" Our efforts were in vain, as we were met with nothing but sneers of ridicule. "Haha! You'll all die!", They shouted. At that point I woke up...

That dream nightmare was peculiar, seeing as I usually have some degree of control of my dreams. That is to say, most if not all my dreams are of the lucid variety. Given my persona, I took this somnial event as a harbinger of doom, but I have yet encountered a real-world scenario with which I could equate such a horrid nightmare. Perhaps I'm fortunate in that regard... [noparse]:D[/noparse]

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>post art
>nopony notices
K.
dream thread?
i had a dream meta knight was my boyfriend.
and toon link and i went to ocean city.
and my friends went camping with me.
i love dreams.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I need somewhere to rant about how horrible this is.
tumblr_lwmf2cctlT1qdleoso1_500.jpg
because it's truly disgusting. I really can't stand this generation, even though I'm a part of it >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom