• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

F

Firece_Diety_Link

MUST DRINK MORE WEEGEE!!!!!!!!!!! Why you ask? well its full of fiber,protein,every vitamin ever and calcium.

Oh, but now I'm mad. I feel terrible... Stritch had no right to claim that awesome island and call it Bug Rock. Really? My sister already claimed it. Like, yes... she claimed the island as soon as I landed on it for the first time. So, she beat him to it. I think I just found my least-favorite SS character... ;/

Lolz, I claimed an island, too. :> Rather boring, but it's the one slightly west of Beedle's Island... the with the water that lets you swim to the inside of the island... At least that since it's boring, no suupid character will steal it from me. It shall be known as... "Nermy Pancake Island"!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
^^ Lol

Omg, Eye Candy is stressy. I said that his admirer who loves someone else loves him on a wall post. I deleted my commen. Then, he came on chat and started freaking out because he wouldn't be able to delete it because he was on his Iphone. Now all that's left is "you're an idiot" posted by him, Eye Candy. I told him he could delete it, but he said he couldn't because he was on an Iphone. So I toldhim to hold down the comment and swipe left. He totally ignored me and unfriended me, and started saying "I hate you" "I never want to see you again" "Get a life, fatty" "You've ruined my life"

I have to go to school with him, and he humilates me infront of all my friends. Sad thing is, he was one of my best friends. Why he hates me, Idk.

OK, so I sent a message saying
"OK, Considering you don't want to see or speak to me, I have had my parents get me to transfer schools and I have unfriended you. Sorry for trying to help

~Tony Kemp"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OK, Now he is having a long chat with me, said he was sorry and is starting to be nice to me. I want to be appreciated like this, but I feel nervous and shaky

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I am revising because our books have to be brought in tomorrow. 13 pages to go before it's acceptable! Still muttering under my breath because I couldn't go to my friends house. Thanks Mother for endangering my social life :angel:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh wait, I'm already done with that...I guess I could start on another thing...then another thing again... and listen to Nevet1212's Twilight Princess Abridge series.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
643-yuk-734808.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom