• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
500!

PartyHard2.gif

I'm stuffed from my Thanksgiving dinner lunch but I still want some more pumpkin pie.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I see what you did there. :right:

Wow. It's been a while since I've used the [noparse]":right: emoticon"[/noparse]

Anyway, my 6 year old nephew imitates everything he sees on TV, especially violence. Right now he is imitating Tom and Jerry's antics, which is kind of troubling. *sleeps with eyes open*

Isn't as bad as what I did.
I was watching TV in School when I was about 4.
And these kids jumped into the TV. (Stupid Nick Jr.)
So what do I do? I get up off the carpet, and literally jumped into the TV.

And I did everything I heard, even if I wasn't told to. My sister told me about how our auntie put her doll into the toilet. So I put her favourite doll in the toilet. Poor dolly. And if I was told to stop fighting, I thought it was egging me on and I would start dealing massive damage to the opponents with the help of Shurikens.

Isn't as bad as what I did.
I was watching TV in School when I was about 4.
And these kids jumped into the TV. (Stupid Nick Jr.)
So what do I do? I get up off the carpet, and literally jumped into the TV.

And I did everything I heard, even if I wasn't told to. My sister told me about how our auntie put her doll into the toilet. So I put her favourite doll in the toilet. Poor dolly. And if I was told to stop fighting, I thought it was egging me on and I would start dealing massive damage to the opponents with the help of Shurikens.

o_O

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I just decided to throw that part in o_O

Anyway, Imma do an all nighter till my parents go to sleep, then I do homework till I have to "get up" for school... Heheh

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey, guys! I'd like to get the word out about Secret Santas! I posted a blog with details about it, which can be found here.

What do you guys think about it?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I knew a girl named NikkiI guess you can say she was a------
Oh Hai Nicole, How are you

geek4887

The Unknown
Oh, heck YEAH! But instead of playing Skyward Sword, I'm still playing Metroid Prime (yeah, it would help to explain that I don't have Skyward Sword yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom