• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Demise

Army Strong
ZELDALICIOUS - New word I just came up. Oh boy Skyward Sword was quite ZELDALICIOUS. Oh have you played that new zelda game it was super ZELDALICIOUS!

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
You guys who have Skyward Sword are lucky. I have to wait until the holidays and even then there's still a chance I won't get it.

ZELDALICIOUS - New word I just came up. Oh boy Skyward Sword was quite ZELDALICIOUS. Oh have you played that new zelda game it was super ZELDALICIOUS!

ZELDALICIOUS?! Ew...just ew. Not cool bro. lol

How's about something more manly, like EPIC? When all else fails, use EPIC - not ZELDALICIOUS. "Oh boy Skyward Sword was quite EPIC." or " Oh, have you played that new Zelda game? It was EPIC!" The Legend of Zelda and "-licious" should never be muttered in the same sentence; it takes manlier words and phrases to describe it. [lol just kidding]

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
You lucky Americans. Meanwhile in the UK, I am working my *** off. .-.

Literally, I have been under quite a lot of pressure with homework, revising and looking at all the games I won't play as much as I want to. Now I have to co-manage a website with a Nine year old girl. We need to write stories, edit stories and post them on. Truth is, we would be wasting our time.

Anyway, nearly 500 pages

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/GamerTK3000/Wth.png

WARNING.
VIEW AT RISK

Last edited:
You lucky Americans. Meanwhile in the UK, I am working my *** off. .-.

Literally, I have been under quite a lot of pressure with homework, revising and looking at all the games I won't play as much as I want to. Now I have to co-manage a website with a Nine year old girl. We need to write stories, edit stories and post them on. Truth is, we would be wasting our time.

Anyway, nearly 500 pages

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m582/GamerTK3000/Wth.png

WARNING.
VIEW AT RISK

I see what you did there. :right:

Wow. It's been a while since I've used the [noparse]":right: emoticon"[/noparse]

Anyway, my 6 year old nephew imitates everything he sees on TV, especially violence. Right now he is imitating Tom and Jerry's antics, which is kind of troubling. *sleeps with eyes open*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom