• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I already gave him a cake, but I didn't say.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY,I don't have raer seldas to give to you

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I don't know what to have for breakfast, toast...no wait we're out of bread. I gotta get some bread from my grandma's house(which her house is like across the street from me) brb. I want to have french toast

S...s...ss... So cold... I just walked from the bus stop, which is really far away. I don't think that was a very good idea considering I have a tooth ache and I am possibly in the early stages of pneumonia... To top it all off, I have fibromyalgia, which causes intense burning pain in my muscle fibers - especially my arms and legs - and it is worse in frigid temperatures.

Brrr... *tries to warm up*

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
S...s...ss... So cold... I just walked from the bus stop, which is really far away. I don't think that was a very good idea considering I have a tooth ache and I am possibly in the early stages of pneumonia... To top it all off, I have fibromyalgia, which causes intense burning pain in my muscle fibers - especially my arms and legs - and it is worse in frigid temperatures.

Brrr... *tries to warm up*
I'm sorry to hear that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom