• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LOL I played the best prank on mom yesterday. You see, my friend and I went to the mall the other day. And he had to go to gamestop to buy a new controller. Since I was not allowed to buy any games because mom kept on using the excuse "put it on your christmas list", I walked around staring at things I wanted with the burning passion, but couldnt get. So the only thing I wanted was revenge. So after a minute of thinking, we walked over to the shelf in gamestop and took the kirbys return to dreamland display case. I had a small conversation with mom saying "hey mom I got a new gaaame!" And she texted back "you better not have" and it carried out till she said "if you really got that game, I will never buy you another game ever again" but I honastly didnt see the point of her saying that, since she never buys me games. And I responded "I WILL BUY A BARBIE JEEP AND DRIVE TO GAMESTOP MYSELF IF I HAVE TO" and than I finally sent her a text with a picture of me holding the game, with a text under it saying "my new game. Umad bro?" But little did she know it was just a display case with nothing in it.
And after that my friend and I just couldnt stop loling.
what made it even better was the fact that i was carrying my friends gamestop bag that had his controller in it, making it seem even more that i actually got a game. XD
yea my life has been exciting nowadays. :cool:

Last edited:
Awesome.png

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
LOL I played the best prank on mom yesterday. You see, my friend and I went to the mall the other day. And he had to go to gamestop to buy a new controller. Since I was not allowed to buy any games because mom kept on using the excuse "put it on your christmas list", I walked around staring at things I wanted with the burning passion, but couldnt get. So the only thing I wanted was revenge. So after a minute of thinking, we walked over to the shelf in gamestop and took the kirbys return to dreamland display case. I had a small conversation with mom saying "hey mom I got a new gaaame!" And she texted back "you better not have" and it carried out till she said "if you really got that game, I will never buy you another game ever again" but I honastly didnt see the point of her saying that, since she never buys me games. And I responded "I WILL BUY A BARBIE JEEP AND DRIVE TO GAMESTOP MYSELF IF I HAVE TO" and than I finally sent her a text with a picture of me holding the game, with a text under it saying "my new game. Umad bro?" But little did she know it was just a display case with nothing in it.
And after that my friend and I just couldnt stop loling.
what made it even better was the fact that i was carrying my friends gamestop bag that had his controller in it, making it seem even more that i actually got a game. XD
yea my life has been exciting nowadays. :cool:
Tl;dr [break]I'm just too damn lazy to read right now![/break]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom