• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'm listening to Hatsune Miku's song: Star Story, then Luka Mergurine's Luka Luka Night Dance Fever

geek4887

The Unknown
It's all about Alonez and Velonica by Aqua Timez. They're quite the good Japanese singers! ^^

We're beginning to work in Illustrator at school. Pretty neat, actually... but after awhile, I got bored, so I begun scrawling random phrases [mostly] in cursive. xP
9sa24l.png

Oh, and something else:
2qbdij6.png

honestly, I'm glad my cell phone camera doesn't focus, because the unreadable-ness makes it better. :sweat:

Actually, I don't write in cursive most of the time--only when I'm writing random stuff on my papers when I'm in a doodling mood and lack ideas of what to draw.

geek4887

The Unknown
Hmm, that looks like a love letter. Haha, anyways, my school is pretty messed up. They really took out technology and turned it to a supplementary class for science. So, basically it's Science 2.0 The only difference is we learn by using computers!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My school, you know how it says that 'No Cell Phones', sometimes they let us be on our phones during class without any problems. I was like 'what'. So, why can't they make that a no rule?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom