• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Probably the demo, but not the full version. It comes out in three days. And have you finished one of the classics? I have finished 1 and 2, and I am playing CD atm

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Sonic Riders was my childhood. And Sonic Free Riders make me look like a obese bloak who sweats after ducking under and shaking e.e

And what is your username on youtube again? And could you watch it and rate it, comment and if you haven't, subscribe? I'll carry on liking your videos.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I was supposed to hang out with a friend but then her guidance broke her foot. *Memories from last year's Halloween suddenly flash back*....... yup, I'm going to be giving out candy to kids older than me again. :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
[video=youtube;QGJuMBdaqIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw&ob=av2e[/video] So, however many months passed and I never took notice of Katy Perry's Firework music video. Until my friend made me watch it.... and those buildings looked awfully familiar. Then I realised she was dancing inside Buda Castle in Budapest, Hungary. I'M SO HOMESICK. :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom