• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Imma Try to start a conversation... So... You guys like... Chicken? My favorite type is Fried Chicken, its like one of my favorite foods :)

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well, I wasn't talking about vectors and graphics only, but photo touch-ups as well as three dimensional stuff and designs. There is even a separate class for Dreamweaver, which I plan to take next year. This kind of stuff is really interesting for me.

GIMP is good for small edits, that is why it takes so much time to for example create a siggy, because it is less powerful than Photoshop.
Well, I wasn't talking about vectors and graphics only, but photo touch-ups as well as three dimensional stuff and designs. There is even a separate class for Dreamweaver, which I plan to take next year. This kind of stuff is really interesting for me.

GIMP is good for small edits, that is why it takes so much time to for example create a siggy, because it is less powerful than Photoshop.

I want to do something in the media, too. And I can actually make some cash by fixing red eye and editting people in High School, well that's what my dad told me. I am experimenting with Google SketchUp, as well. Not to mention I am making random vids with Sony Vegas, but with the revision and I want to use my free time to play video games/go on the computer, I have been "prevented"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom