• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I am confused. What the heck? I am confused. Seriously. What do you mean about Vocaloid existing before Total Drama? I know it did, but how does it make it better? And it's your opinion, not fact.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Lets see, Total Drama is like embarrassing yourself on live TV. On Vocaloid, you're just listening to music and enjoying a anime character

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Total Drama Island is a totally dramatic rip-off of Survivor, which takes place on an island.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Um you are wrong. Does Hatsune Miku sound like Rebecca Black, does Kaito Shion sound like Justina Bieber

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
That's your opinion. IMO, It's one of the only good shows left of cartoons. This, regular show (Which reminds me of Billy and Mandy for some reason) and.... Nothing else.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hey hey, no need to fight. Everyone has a different taste on everything. All opinions, no facts. So, please don't fight. We don't want that happening here in ZD. We're all friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom