• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Je me souviens quand je mangeais les chevre avec un peu de sel, les beaux jours...

Farore

Goddess of Courage
Just got out of class and ordered a pizza. Probably going to either watch Eclipse or continue on in the Great Bay area.....who knows

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Loool, the door is fixed and my friend didn't get in trouble.

-.- Thank you school for being bold at me when I do something and not with anyone else.

(I had to stay in for lunch and break for pushing someone VERY annoying against the wall.

Today, me and my partner for a project in my business class were supposed to go down to the business teacher's room to do the voice recording for our project. Turns out she decided that she didn't want to come finish the project, and now I'm screwed. I hate school. :dry:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

A :fairy: filled me all the way up so that I could not die. :)

L

LinkThe8th

Yibyib Riggib nibnib frib blib gib glibkib jibblyfib! Grammy Tellnork's Alien Ninja cyborg banana morphing gangster cowboy wizard werewolf pirate mathmatician vampire zombie rapper stork surgeon theif purple insane aviator clownmen from russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

king Ganondorf

Ganondorf Dragmire
Yibyib Riggib nibnib frib blib gib glibkib jibblyfib! Grammy Tellnork's Alien Ninja cyborg banana morphing gangster cowboy wizard werewolf pirate mathmatician vampire zombie rapper stork surgeon theif purple insane aviator clownmen from russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was the point of all that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom