• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Lol, not that, really. I was looking for stuff to put in my new thread, The Internet Memes Thread in General Discussion, and came across the vid.

Edit: Wow, Mandy, you ninja'd me with that. :lol:

Some kid like 2 grades above me in my science class drew on his face with sharpie today. He drew a goatee, unibrow, a star and heart on each of his cheeks, he let a few girls sign their names on his forehead, and colored his nose red like Rudolph. Why am I in the idiot science class?

Byrne

Waterloo
I have a guy in my technology class who put on a fake mustash. One of the people yelled" you look like a mexican on drugs!" :lol:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I got bored the other day so I drew moustaches on my face in my own home with board marker! I find a Poirot mousctache rather suits me.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
Some kid like 2 grades above me in my science class drew on his face with sharpie today. He drew a goatee, unibrow, a star and heart on each of his cheeks, he let a few girls sign their names on his forehead, and colored his nose red like Rudolph. Why am I in the idiot science class?
its ok reaca, i always got put in dumb kids math. only reason i got a d last year was cause i sat behind the football quarterback

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I once drew an entire face on the back of my hand, complete with a mustache, goatee, and eyebrows. I don't recall the circumstances, but I must've been really bored.

lip-mustache-tattoo.jpg

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I make Greater Peanutbutter and Jelly Sandwiches than Van Helsing
-Dracula's Wedding, Outkast

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
~>~ATTENTION ~<~​

I have a question for all you lovely people viewing this thread. What should my next Avatar/Signature/Profile "theme" be? I currently have Algebra as my theme, I have had a Rain theme, a "Nightmare" theme, and a "Stone Tablet" theme... what's next?

I was thinking of doing something related to roses... because my GF and I love roses, I even draw them for her... :love: <3

So... yeah... if you have any ideas as to what my theme should be, please reply to this Post.

THANKS!
~zeldahuman

Big Octo

=^)
~>~ATTENTION ~<~​

I have a question for all you lovely people viewing this thread. What should my next Avatar/Signature/Profile "theme" be? I currently have Algebra as my theme, I have had a Rain theme, a "Nightmare" theme, and a "Stone Tablet" theme... what's next?

I was thinking of doing something related to roses... because my GF and I love roses, I even draw them for her... :love: <3

So... yeah... if you have any ideas as to what my theme should be, please reply to this Post.

THANKS!
~zeldahuman

Gibberish theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom