• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Wat [break]you can no longer see what I comment[/break]

Internet memes. Short little statements that are usually nonsensical. Check Know Your Meme on google to see what all there are, and they are legion. The ons I used are fairly common ones.

"All your base are belong to us" is a lin spoken by the leader of CATS, an evil organization from the game Zero Wing. It's a prime example of Engrish, poorly translated asian language -> English. The game is filled with comments such as "What you say!" and "Main Screen turn on."

I'm in ur X, Ying your Z" (originally I'm in ur base, killin ur d00ds) is a line that originated from Starcraft, where a guy got past his friend's defenses and started wreaking havoc. The message is a taunt to the other player, and is now applied to any situation in a humorous tone, for example, I'm in ur couch, stealing ur change was used to describe a cat who had gotten stuck in the couch cushions.

Other meme examples include "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!", the Man Your Man Could Smell Like, "OMG Zerg Rush!", the Troll-face, Rage comics, the Zelda CD-I games' lines (particularly Squadalah!, I wonder what's for dinner, and Mah boi.)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ur treating me liek im a n00b. Well, im not. ive been on the Internets long enough to know wat the main memes r. Shoot, ive slain those with troll-faces and spam-boxes, Mah Boi! Rytex, Y u no believe me? i speak memes just liek my Engrish!

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Cute as a Kikwi! :nod:

Kikwi? That makes me think of something... You are now Kweeyari! :D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Such an adorible kitty!:puppy: Sadly I have school today.:( And it's all broing stuff like history(actually that's not borring), science(that's borring and I don't like the book I'm reading for it), Language(that can get borring if you have to do it for three hours), Math(which can get borring since your trying to correct the wrong ones you got from before) and art(which isn't borring at all^^)

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Uber-cute video I find while searching for my latest thread:

[video=youtube;9jStGmEViKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jStGmEViKg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom